Unity - Completed - SurVive!(+18) [v1.0.2] [ingeniusstudios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

there is nothing going on for this game. gameplay is nonexistent. you just give tasks to your heroines(explore, activity, etc) then you are back at your room as a camera person.. yes you play the CAMERA OF THE HOUSE LOL. so you dont follow your heroines. what happens in the adventure you get notified AFTeR it happened in their short description... then if there was some sex then you can download it on the computer and you can view that single image... so you cannot even pair it with the sexual text because you view the picture later not during the text. and even the text is not erotic. so as a sex game this is like 1/5. not 0/5 because i guess the heroines can stay at home to masturbate but that's it.

but gameplay is 0/5. extremely boring. after you issue the order you just wait a day and "see" what happened... and "SEE" is an exaggeration since you cannot see anything.

basically it's a survival game you have to get food/water and complete challenges within a time frame.

i think the execution of the game design idea is bad, but the game design idea is also bad so paired with a near nonexistent sexual undertone: even giving it a 1/5 rating is much more than it's worth. 0/5 instadelete game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

PT.

3.5/5 Decent.

In short:
    Game system with random event is interesting at first but slowly get bored later, and with the art style for me it not good but also not bad so everything is decent.

In long:
    When start the game there have a lot thing you have to manage such as Food, Water, Character, Objective etc. People who like manage game like me would like it so much but the problem is there have a loophole that can generate food and water easily so later it kinda bored when you know this. And the loophole is when you have Leona she can do "Farming" in "Active" action she can guarantee like 2 food with don't have to wait character to comeback, and with craft skill that you can turn food to water that mean she can guarantee everyone will full. And even you don't know this and play like normal it still too easy to play what you have to do is take your time and play slow, i think it would be more better if having like challenge mode or having more event in game to keep entertain player.

The way you can collect 40+ H scene is use a bit time due you have to unlock character and sent them outside which not guarantee you can get but you also can earn it buy playing minigame so that okay.

About H scene, as you can see in screenshot other H scene is same art style for me it not good and bad but if that your favorite you would enjoy a lot. It would better if have like animation H scene but only animation in this game already has is when character touch themself.

Last thing talk about ending, the ending is don't have anything much just 4 character having happy together, with game system don't have much to do lately so it kinda dull.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Tkangk

6.5/10

Really like the game. Reminded me of a game called "Alive in Shelter"
    But I still really hate how rng it is(at least what I thought), I spent 15+ days exploring, next, explore, next, explore, next
    Just to find the last place But in the end I completed the game, and it was good.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

johnyakuza1

0/10. Shovelware Tier.

This doesn't have any animations to justify playing it and spending hours collecting a bunch of JPG images, because that's all you get as a reward... a fucking image after the fact.

I really like the setting; I really do but this is just useless point and click and a ton of RNG to see a bunch of images where the protag is getting railed without any context. Nothing happens in front of you. Nothing happens in the house you live in. Everything happens outside of the scope of view, and you're shown an image to leave it to your imagination as to what happened.

Absolutely gigantic waste of time and zero reward for playing it. Once the time passes, the entry in your diary goes away so you instantly forget what led to a particular sex scene.

Lack of animations or any real time H-scenes happening is what really kills the game for me. I would not recommend even trying it out unless you just want to see one anime styled image after spending 20 hours grinding.

You might as well go on any hentai website, and you'll find better sauce more worth your time than this shit.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

lein0862

has a lot of RNG and was kind of disappointing. was expecting more of an actual survival like exploration game not sit in a room while you send girls to get work done. I also I guess encountered a bug where Alex went missing/captured and her operation to rescue her wasn't listed after I selected it once making her no longer available and just trapped in the valley.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Namba

It has potential, but the lack of activities while exploring only having a briefing after the events is somewhat disappointing, the pixel art also seems of much better quality than the pictures making them just a little bonus, it also seems the game counts more on luck than management despise having unlimited trade of resources.
    As for suggestions i would implement interactions with the girl using the mouse like slapping her ass just for fun and would add the pictures together with the briefing in one single screen rather than having it on the note without any visual stimulation while reading, other thing that could be done is a card game like encounters while exploring since the pixel art is so high quality, it could contain combat as well as dialog and world interactions.
    To me the lack of gameplay features wouldn't justify the game being at v1.0 but it has potential.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

kelmentina

Version: "1.0.1" (0.3.2 in disguise)

PSA: the devs have said on itch.io that there will be no more development of this game *, and have just renamed v0.3.2 (very incomplete) to v1.0.1.

This is a game without any game overs. If that doesn't let you know how much of a train-wreck this entire thing is, I'll elaborate. This game allows you to control multiple characters. This means you can keep playing if 1 of your charecters gets killed or captured (you can easily avoid dying, but being captured is complete RNG).

Small catch there though; you can get captured without having another character to control. Your captured MC will make no attempts to escape and you will be forced into restarting at your last save.

Okay, okay, but what if you get over bugs and issues like that and can actually finish the game up? Well, congratulations! If you don't manage to do the tasks needed for stopping the "hunters" from taking over, your bad ending is................ (drumroll please)
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Yep. You read that right. You can't "lose" in this game. No game overs, like I said at the start. Even if all your charecters die out, there's no text saying that the game is over, you can keep advancing time, but nothing will happen.

Oh yeah; did I mention this? Your character will get raped 70% of the times you do anything. Do you want to know what the effect of that is? It increases her arousal. Yep. You read that correctly too. The whole, sum, final effect of getting raped in this game is becoming horny. I can't even begin to unpack the problems with that.

The CGs are nice: if you like viewing static images with a tiny resolution. As for other parts of the game, it's all completely based on a shitload of nothing. You're supposed to magically know what to bring with you whenever you do a mission, and not having things can make you loose a character easily.

(p.s: if you still want to play this for some reason, use this guide by narayan24 to avoid endless frustration.)

Overall, simply not worth your time. I would make a list of pros and cons, I just don't have anything to put on the pros side.

*edit: they are still giving it bug fixes, according to someone in the thread, but all the issues listed still exist, so it's a wait and see situation now.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Dell96kill

0.3.2 the gameplay a bit it like paper and clicking and you need to collect resource and find a new member but the sex isn't much enjoyable I feel like less content about that part but it still new so I don't know what the upcoming new update

Gameplay: 7/10
    Animation: 2/10
    Character: 5/10
    Story: 1/10
    Sex: 3/10
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Somerandomhentai

I enjoy simple management games like this. Nothing so extreme it's an entire town, but just a small group. It helps you feel more connected to the character that you're managing. This game is especially good at that. Over the course of the game, you will have to manage four girls. All of which have unique designs and stats to really make them feel different from each other. There are task you must complete by sending the girls out on missoins with specific items. There isn't much to this task other then a block of text. All of the story is actually told through blocks of texts from reports you get from the girls after they do their task for that turn. The game also leaves a lot of room for error (The girls can survive a few turns without any food) so it's not too difficult.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

TorielBasher

Cute little game, easy to understand but very tedious at times. H scenes are nice but are given out at random but can also be unlocked manually. I liked the descriptions of the events and while some of them are character specific, a lot of them are the same .A lot of things in this game are random, making it either incredibly hard or incredibly easy to finish. Honestly, I would say you should unlock the H scenes organically but don't try to finish the game as it's not worth the trouble.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

shadwyn

Excellent art and concept.

I like the character. Although the gallery seems a little harsh on scenes.

Log mechanics is interesting but sometimes it's really hard to guess which supplies to give character for the operation.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

This game is not a revolution but definitely fun and worth playing for ~30 min. The game can be challenging and RNG-heavy so be sure to save/load every 2-3 days.

Pros:
    + Nice art
    + Good gameplay
    + Good ambience and storytelling, sexy characters

Cons:
    - A bit too much grinding and RNG, though you can save/reload so it's not a big problem
    - Terrible minigame system to unlock CGs. The game would be much smoother if you had CGs directly shown on events. Fortunately the minigame is quite easy (spam K key), you can get 500+ points in 5 min and then you don't need to bother for the rest of the game.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

cooldude33

As of right now there's not much to do except explore and hope that you get blessed by the RNG and you find the other characters very early on, otherwise finding food/water and surviving is a nightmare. Even after finding Alex, one of the companions, it said I needed to have a cure with me in order to bring her back. I'm guessing it's a bug because I had one cure in my character's personal inventory, and another in the party inventory. I don't know why she wouldn't come back. After 20 days or so of not seeing that event anymore, I had to use cheats to spawn her in.

Right now the exploration RNG is pretty unforgiving, and most of the times the characters will just get raped without finding anything, resulting in a game over pretty early if you have bad luck, so savescumming might be required. The missions require a bit of trial and error as you figure out what combination of items you need to bring with you as the diary log sometimes will only give you something vague like "bring a weapon". Which weapon? the pistol, axe, knife? You have to bring a certain weapon depending on the event.

The graphics and animations are pretty nice but the rest of the game is incredibly frustrating. For now it's just a poor man's 60 seconds game with some sex in it.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

alcanii

I love the format the graphics and everything else.
    Bit more sex wouldn't hurt and actual cut in scenes-
    I don't know if the game got stolen or rebranded or anything like that but if this is the actual dev/artist please keep going it looks and playes great
    only the "minigame" is total garbage and doesn't needs to be there^^