• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xeno_zeno

Dec 2, 2020
i know this not much but still we have something here 0.2

The_Alex

May 4, 2017
Not worth the time. Once you finish the last mission you get some short dialogue and find your self in the main menu.

Here are my notes:
(If you are missing any items -> go exploring until you get it. Took about 100 times to get the gun)
Hunters campPliers - Gun - Rope
Hunters baseHunters Clothes - 5x Lust pills
Riverside FortressKeycard - Gun
Military basePliers - flashlight
New Research CenterDrone
HuntingBow
Underground caveRope
Town 25x wood
Shopping mallAxe - cure shot

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
How many characters can you unlock in your party? I've unlocked Isabel, Leona, Alex, Cheryl so far. You can use cheat engine to add butt impact points to buy all unlocked images in the computer.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
How many characters can you unlock in your party? I've unlocked Isabel, Leona, Alex, Cheryl so far. You can use cheat engine to add butt impact points to buy all unlocked images in the computer.
To answer my question there seem to only be four characters on the current version but while I was messing inside the game's asset files I found images of what seems to be the next unlockable character named Petra. I can't confirm if she is or isn't in the game I'm only halfway through but there are no other files of her.
petraid.png idlec.png idle1 #782.png idle3 #838.png idle #741.png readn #795.png restn.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 12, 2017
To answer my question there seem to only be four characters on the current version but while I was messing inside the game's asset files I found images of what seems to be the next unlockable character named Petra. I can't confirm if she is or isn't in the game I'm only halfway through but there are no other files of her.
View attachment 1303034 View attachment 1303035 View attachment 1303036 View attachment 1303037 View attachment 1303038 View attachment 1303039 View attachment 1303040
Anyone looking for a save file this is your guy. You don't even need the game anymore.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
It says the game is finished in their itch.io page, shouldn't the thread be updated to reflect that? Currently it looks like the game was abandoned.
I bought it, a thing some of you can do aswell. Will flag the post for thread update.

No changelog available. I haven't played the previous version so personally I can't tell the difference.

Apparently nothing happens on the 45th day if you "fail", the game just continues.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes