Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Is Save/Load broken for anyone else? I cant load any saves from the main menu and when I click save in game it locks up and I have to restart.

shadofx

Jan 4, 2021
But I have a problem; The Shopping Mall. No matter what weapon I equip for the operation, I still end up getting fucked over.

EDIT: Apparently you need an Axe and a Cure. But now I have ANOTHER problem. The military base needs me to equip a disguise, a flashligh,t and Pliers. I can not carry 3 items. How do I go about this?

EDIT 2: The quest is bugged, I think. I equipped Disguise and Drone and just kept retrying. Eventually won but now the 12th mission won't appear.
The items you need to do the quest also depend on the time of day.

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
save files located in game dir, names: settings.txt and cbsvfl15.dll
i think 12 mission is rescue mission.

Last edited:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone knows a way to get a handgun for mission 12?
So i bought this game and played it before the 0.3a update where you get the gun from the Shopping Mall mission. I got the gun from sending everyone off to explore. No idea if there were requirements for it or just pure RNG, but it was from exploring.

mnkhjgfd

Apr 10, 2021
So i bought this game and played it before the 0.3a update where you get the gun from the Shopping Mall mission. I got the gun from sending everyone off to explore. No idea if there were requirements for it or just pure RNG, but it was from exploring.
Can you provide us with the 0.3a version

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes