Unity - Completed - Survive the Hentai Game (Erotic Tag) [v1.0.1] [water1L]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I like the concept and the artsyle for the characters isn´t awful, but everything else is just meh.

The game is way too slow, the translastion isn´t good, the sex scenes aren´t good, the gameplay is just boring, sounds annoying.

There really isn´t a reason to play it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Ehh...
    PixelArt is kinda ok but very low resolution...
    Sounds are more than annoying... and there is no music...

Why there is no skip intro button wtf... intro takes like 3 minutes to watch and You can't skip it... or I don't know how to...

Masturbation animations are very poor...
    After walking for like 3/4 minutes You will have to masturbage cuz she gets too horni... and masturbation is just 2 frame animation where You need to either smash Spacebar or press right direction keys ( WASD )

Sex Scenes are also just 2 frame animations...
    Just one question... why she looks like child?
    I'm Ok with Loli I do like loli... but compared to guy who is raping her in game... she is like half as tall as he is...

If guy is 1.7m then she is like 90 cm tall...
    Or just animations are that poorly made...

Ehh... well game is super poor...
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ReelBeen

This is literally just monstrum with in 2d view, much more forviging mechanics and sex instead of horror. The scenes you see in the thumbnail are all you're going to get out of it, and you basically expect to get caught a gew times because of how unreliable the escape mechanics are.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MAKE DEEPFAKES

This is one of those games where the main challenge is in how slow you move. You're on an 8 minute timer and have to find 5 escape items, but your character can only manage a leisurely stroll or a light jog. You can continue playing after that, but all but one of the escape items will be reset and any lives lost will remain lost. That would be fine except there doesn't appear to be any reliable way to avoid being raped once one of the rapists spawn in. The lockers fail randomly and outrunning doesn't seem to work.

What's worse is that the only sexy bits are the three pixel animation loops. The pregnancy tag is a lie.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Zorkman

Nothing special. After playing for an hour, the only animations are when you get caught. They're short and uninspired. The gameplay loop is slow, and didn't hook me. It's a shame - it feels like more could be done with the premise, but there isn't really anything here worth checking out.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

lurker2117

Not bad, really. For a game so short is really engaging. You need some mental ability to clear the stages asap, so as to be able to extract fast. Stamina management is there for a reason and makes fleeing from an enemy a difficult but manageable thing. There isn't much enemy variety nor different animations, so once you've fallen victim of the boss, you know it all.

Haven't finished it because i'm a dork with remembering which rooms i already cleared, but was a solid 6/10
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Just__mate

This is game offers a somewhat fresh take on a few concepts that you have already seen from other hentai games.

The general gameplay loop boils down to finding parts to finding items that to access an escape route (3 routes in total) from the map, while being hunted by an enemy, with some consumables that aid you.
    If you know the (non sexual) game Monstrum you'll quickly understandhow the gameplay loop works.

Enemies do have different abilities, which change the way that you can outmanoeuvre them. Every few minutes there is a commercial break that changes the item positions, spawns new consumables and changes the current enemy.

The game also features a simple lust bar which you have to deal with by either being captured by an enemy (which does deal damage to you) or by masturbating and playing a mini-game.

The art and story are decent, but they don't really stand out as anything exceptional.

It's overall a decent game to play for a few runs, but it's likely not something you'll see yourself return to in a couple of months.