• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

VN - Ren'Py - Surviving My Family [Prologue] [Carmine Note Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

sp4ckj4rr0w_420

What I like most about this AVN are the characters and that every (female) character has their own nickname. Their antics are fun to read and after reading this, I kind of get the double meaning in the title. Because that family is a handful xD

It was very short, too short. But good reads (or updates) are always too short, so it's actually a good thing =P

What I liked less were some of the faces, mainly that red haired (step)daughter, but that's just a matter of taste.

Seriously though, this prologue is solid. It sets the stage very well, theme is also not overly used (or I haven't read that many zombie apocalypse avn's)

Last but not least an honorable mention; The little things, like walking animations or other little animations that adds a little immersion to the story. Very very well done! It didn't distract and gave a little more depth? (I'm not sure how to describe it). In any case, it complemented the story and I thought I should mention it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ragnarok762019

a good prologue with many characters that left me interested in knowing more about their story, I hope the next part comes out soon ,sad that the prologue has come to an end looking forward to the next chapters