VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Suspicious Hypnosis [v1.31] [SPodvohom Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v1.31]
    Cool solid game.
    Recomend to play at least once if you are okay with femdom/futa

-Has a lot of choices (Most of them are just to skip the h-scenes, but some of them are crucial to plot development[3-5 of them, i think])
    -A lot of h-scenes (A LOT of scenes, mainly femdom/futa themed)
    -Not-bad plot (Develops with time and has several endings that are satisfying)
    -2 variations futa or vanilla (Good for people who doesn't like futa, but like femdom)
    -Cool role reversal endings (For people who want to be dom instead of sub [only couple of scenes though])

Well.

Pretty good game and it has button pushing mechanic to "keep you toned" and not be bored.

Solid "middle" game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

thebishal108

This is great! Hope you keep making more! There's plenty of people like me that love this kinda game! Ignore the homophobes and whiny bitches that think anybody cares they don't like a game! More futa on Male content please thank you
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FerryHil

This game has undeniable advantages:
    1. Variability of NPCs
    2. the mysterious beginning of the plotline.
    3. quite an interesting plot for a typical visual novel
    4. decent graphics

Cons (well, besides the fact that it's just a visual novel): it's not very clear, based on the latest updates, where the story line is directed. Perhaps the ending (or endings) will be rather banal
  4. 2.00 star(s)

KollegeX

If being mindcontrolled, then raped and potentially suffering a death of self is your thing this game is for you.
    If not stay away from it.
    I love femdom, hypnosis. trap, and all kinds of related stuff. But being essentially turned into a meatpuppet by all the people (execept maybe for your male friend) in life you should be able to trust and rely on is making me want to vomit.

but hey. just because its not my thing doesnt mean it cant be yours. And perhaps I wouldnt mind as much if it was a slow process, or if it had natural 'ends' where you can organically end the game. But instead it starts off with you already being in a situation where a fingersnap turns you into a puppet thats going to get fucked.

Though it is at least a bit ambiguous whether you actually get fucked when choosing "resist" as its a fade to black to the next bit most of the time (sometimes its stated that they wont do anything)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

RAlN

(V1.25)

This is a great trans on male game where the MC can choose to submit or resist (but why resist a hot lady with a big dick right?)

Pros:
    • Renders
    • Decent animations (expect a lot of POV camera angles)
    • Different submission plays/fetishes. (Piss, Cum-eating)
    Cons:
    • Slow & small updates, as of right now it is updated every few months with a few minutes of content each update.
    • There are no real choices, it's either do or don't, see the scene or skip it. There is also not much of a story, it's just a click and then suddenly they're dominating you (unless you skip).
    Additional point to make:
    • Annoying clicky mini-game at the first scene, I'm glad the dev reduced the time so it's less of a chore, and also they never did it again after the first scene so that's a +.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

Each update adds on to of already awesome Futa content. I can confidently recommend this game to anyone who enjoys Futa on Male games. The story as it is unfolding is damned good and I can not wait for the next update.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

christianssoo

I actually really like this game.

The game moves fast and it doesnt go very much in depth with the story, but sometimes a quick and simple game is just perfect (however it certainly wouldnt hurt if the story was expanded just a tad)

And the MODELS are fucking fantastic. They´re so hot. Especially the dad's new girlfriend. She´s a total MILF
  8. 5.00 star(s)

77anon

Great and simple game rooted in a fun and not too often explored premise. I mean there are plenty of futa games on the site, but not enough with futa on male like this. Excited for future updates for sure!
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Very very short and simple futa on male game in which the rapist, wait sorry no your 'therapist' puts you under hypnosis and medically administers creamy medicine into your rear end. Then you wake up, feel better and then panic as you realise how exorbitant medical fees are for premium treatment, but then you realise that you are BUPA insured and if free nurse blowjobs are part of that then a futa therapist going to town on your rear like a plumbers plunger on a blocked cistern on a Friday night after a curry is probably covered too, so no worries.

What was I saying about the game...oh yeah it's short and could do with expanding into more complex and longer works, although the dev generally seems to put out very short scenarios. That said the fact it's futa is enough to play but it's really the game equivalent of a girl from Hull, you'd do it once but you wouldn't want to go back to it again.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Sindar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Review based on v1.0:

Synopsis:
    The MC has a routine session with his psychologist to work out his issues, but things take an unexpected turn. What exactly happens during that hypnosis therapy?

The Good:
    + The renders and the model look good, although the pics are a bit dark and some extra lightning wouldn't hurt

The Neutral:
    = There's not much of a backstory, but there are several possible ways to expand on it. At this point, however, it hardly passes as VN

The Bad:
    - As far as I can tell, the dialogue choices are meaningless - they don't affect any scenes, except what kind of "surprise" you get
    - Has several clicker mini-games that are absolutely unnecessary
    - The animations consist of 2-3 pics looping and some of them look quite awkward
    - The game has some dialogue lines in Russian that aren't translated in ENG
    - It's short - less than 10 mins of gameplay

The Verdict:
    Currently, I'd rate the game with
    2.5* - it has potential space to expand upon, if the dev decides to do that (unfortunately, if previous games of the same dev are of any indication, it's very unlikely).
    Essentially it's a "quick fap" game - there's no backstory, has meaningless choices & unnecessary mini-games that lead straight into "action".
    I would not recommend it, but if you're curious you might as well check it out since it's quite short.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Buddawg

Three minute game like all other games he makes.
    Well "games", its a 3m click fest story. With 0 choice or reason.
    Few writing mistakes.
    Kinda stupid storyline.

A simple comic of 20+ pages is about the same and if it got more pages, you should rather download that.