VN Unity Completed Sutekina kanojo no tsukurikata [Final] [Sushi_soft]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
the main problem is x720 resolution. the quality is really bad, it doesn't feel 2021 game. ive not played the game, i checked only ending and .. it was unexpected... the game is a big disappointment.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I just finished this, and holy shit, I absolutely recommend it guys.
The mc doesn't seem too insane at first, just very depressed, and thus the story has at the beginning hints of wholesomeness and positivity, but the seemingly cute about-to-be friendship/love turns into madness and depravity. I absolutely loved it :D
The H scenes were also pretty hot not gonna lie, quite a bit of femdom and even pet play, corruption, mindbreak etc, so beware fans of pure yuri love, there's that ofc, but just very twisted ;).

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
>a yandere social anxious girl
>and a wellborn young lady
really great, good read
oh btw the game has some pretty fuckin dark themes and is by no means wholesome yuri
also it's being review-bombed on steam from japanese users for a reason I can't find, worth keeping in mind

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Are there any other lesbian games of this quality without the heavy handed dark themes?

Liliah

Nov 2, 2019
I love yuri, but I'm also open to many genres and ways it can be taken, be it some nice wholesome yuri or black yuri. This definitely black yuri in theme, and quite enjoyable it if you're looking for such.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Usually, I don't mind dark themes either. I mean, Saya no Uta is one of my favorite VNs so that should be pretty telling. My issue is with the MC - a yandere who inflicts self-harm just isn't my thing, as far as protagonists go. I guess the game just isn't for me and that's fine. The art is pretty good though, and that's what drew me in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

seventhsword

Apr 30, 2018
My bone to pick with this is that the dark shit just comes out of nowhere with no build up. Feels more like a publicity stunt than an attempt to make a real narrative. The really damning part and the final nail in the coffin is that the game has very few scenes.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Yuri + bdsm stuff haha
Hmm, tough one man, kinda meager recommendation list, but here are my picks :

Nurse Love Addiction : Yuri Visual Novel, some routes feature some bdsm from what I remember, also pretty good read.

Asphyxia : No clue, it's been sitting in my library forever, however it has a ton of positive reviews on Steam, it's creator is ebi-hime who has made several of my favorite Yuri Vns, so it's worth a shot.

The Wilting Amaranth : Yuri, some routes lead to yandere content so I thought It'd fit.

Mizuchi : No bdsm, but It's a really underrated Yuri gem so I thought I'd mention it.

Rituals in the Dark : Yuri Vn with a eerie atmosphere, no bdsm tho :(.

Sorry if I couldn't be of more help....good luck on your search tho. (y)

Last edited:

Arisya

Mar 9, 2019
Hmm, tough one man, kinda meager recommendation list, but here are my picks :

Nurse Love Addiction : Yuri Visual Novel, some routes feature some bdsm from what I remember, also pretty good read.

Asphyxia : No clue, it's been sitting in my library forever, however it has a ton of positive reviews on Steam, it's creator is ebi-hime who has made several of my favorite Yuri Vns, so it's worth a shot.

The Wilting Amaranth : Yuri, some routes lead to yandere content so I thought It'd fit.

Mizuchi : No bdsm, but It's a really underrated Yuri gem so I thought I'd mention it.

Rituals in the Dark : Yuri Vn with a eerie atmosphere, no bdsm tho :(.

Sorry if I couldn't be of more help....good luck on your search tho. (y)
Thanks bro gonna check it later.

Yeah true this kind of fetish is hard to find

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
"It's a heartfelt story about a clumsy otaku girl and a very nice girl."

Yep , very cute game, the feels , so wholesome

my ass ;D

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
the protagonist's personality is pretty .... weird, I don't feel very comfortable playing as her. This is my very first game in which I read so many "die" in the first 5 minutes. Who created such a character, and what was his/her/their inspiration? those questions are more intriguing than the game's story to me. Finally, I left the game when it turned out "I" am the domme --- what a surprise. It is hard to believe this is what a dommes feel all day, though many dommes indeed have non-ordinary personalities, but this? --- just unbelievable.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
This reading was really great till the middle when things started to go wrong (9/10). After that it's just.. a wasted potential, unfortunately. The fact that u can't save the main character is the worst.

Also I hate that point system when u make 1 wrong choice near the beginning and then the game ignore ur choices in the middle just bc u don't have enough points. Stupid.

It would be really nice if they remake it from the middle with the current routes just as bad ends.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes