Unity - Completed - Svetlana's Dressup [2.0 Director's Cut] [Dmitry]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rosayee

In terms of dress-up games, this is probably the most expansive one I've seen. They were not kidding about having a boatload of different cutomization options (I am not sure if it's over 300 pieces, but I am not gonna count), which is highly appreciated for a title like this.

As for the outfits themselves, all crafted in high detail, lewd as all can be, and rather creative in certain parts. But the most impressive was the secret unlocks (8 total bonuses) that you can find by combining a set amount of items together to form a set, with the only hint being the shadow. Thanks to forum member Dogless for providing the full combinations guide, as I wouldn't have guessed it.

The only things slightly holding it back would probably be music/sound options and possibly an animation or two. That, and maybe letting us know that we could scroll down by clicking and dragging the long lists upward to see more stuff. I can't really complain about gameplay as, again, it is a dress-up title, the most expansive I've seen thus far, so that's all I really had to complain. Excellent lewd game overall.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

loofy44

Really good dress up game, the clothing options are nice and the character you are dressing also looks good, not to much to say but ill give it a 10/10 since its a dress up game and not much usually happens.