Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
Sweet Desire is a pleasurable hentai game with animated pictures of hot and sexy girls! Each level consists of scenes with a beauty in marvelous clothing. Click on a girl to pleasure her and to collect points. The more you click, the more points you get. When you have enough points, then the girl puts clothes off! Multiply your points by clicking on game improvements on the right. Improvements with poses in a store on the right do not give any animation, they just give improvements to your clicks. But you can imagine everything in your head! Discover what the lovely girls hide under the dress! Unlock all the hot girls! After you successfully make a sexy girl naked, then you will find her any time at a game gallery. If you close the game, your score is saved. You can continue from the level you ended any time or play the game from the beginning.
Thread Updated: 2021-06-26
Release Date: 2021-05-21
Developer: SweetGamez
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English + 27 others
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Store:
Size: 280 MB
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:
(Thank you, noxtek for sharing the gallery unlocker.)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Took me exactly 40 min from end of download to unpack to finish...
2/10, the art is kinda fine but very softcore (no penetration, only fondling), gameplay is on the un-fun side, even for clicker standards. Repetitive moaning, no dialogue, no real escalation, starts in fullscreen, no 'freeplay'.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
You guys don't see all the possibilities this game has to offer. As many pioneers, it's underrated : with all the imaginary stuff going on, it transcends VR, still bound to the later, to become VV, Virtual virtuality, free of all chain! If I didn't imagine a fassbook pop-up that offer me not only to get my dick bigger and grow a new one while preventing me to launch it, I could talk about it for hours. Weirdly enough this very same advert' lady, asked me to invest in real estate just before.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes