VN Unity Abandoned Sweet F. Cake [v1.1] [Texic]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I can only feel sorry for English-speaking audience since great deal of jokes is based on Russian culture memes rooting from USSR era - which are pretty much untranslateable - and I suspect meaning of those jokes will be lost in translation inevitably. And jokes is a core for comedy genre, so yeah..

Hey!
What could you say about English in this game in general? Is it good? If not, maybe some comments about it?

P.S. Yes, I'm a developer of Sweet F. Cake too :)

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
There is sex scene for each of 4 main heroines - at the end of their respective routes. Which (routes) are pretty short. The main part of the game is common route almost without any nudes though.

Hey!
What could you say about English in this game in general? Is it good? If not, maybe some comments about it?

English is not my native language - so it's not up to me to decide. Maybe somebody else will answer your question properly.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Hey!

Haven't played the game yet, but these infocards are not quite right. Not a native English speaker myself, here's what I noticed in a few seconds: 1591423158993.png

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
You mean, remove the "Read-only" attribute from all files and subfolders. (выёбываюсь, ага)

Gaful

Jun 27, 2020
Hello!!
Can you help?
I download the folder, I launch the application "Sweet Fruitcake" and I have a picture with a young couple sitting on a bench. And nothing else happens. How to start the game?

ceboreb634

Jun 28, 2020
If you guys are able to find the nudity scenes/sex, please post pics here. I do not have the time to play it. I tried using a unity asset ripper but wasnt able to find them in that.

Title: Patch: Advanced version of the game (18+)
Text: Hey, guys!
To play the enhanced version of the game, with 18+ (adult content), download the file here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Unpack the archive to the root directory of the game and replace the files.

For example: D:/Games/steam/steamapps/common/Sweet F. Cake

Make sure that the Advanced option is enabled in the game settings.

Gobsoff44

Mar 3, 2018
Hey!

The English isn't very good. Tons of typos and the grammar/sentence structure are all over the place. I can't imagine whoever did the translations even used spellcheck, because some of the spelling mistakes are egregious.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The English isn't very good. Tons of typos and the grammar/sentence structure are all over the place. I can't imagine whoever did the translations even used spellcheck, because some of the spelling mistakes are egregious.
Hey there! Thanks for the message!
Could you send some examples?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes