Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Insolent look, rebelle bow, and finally painted walls? Shame the hooligan, let her know her place.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-24
Release Date: 2020-04-24
Developer/Publisher: Pen in Apple studio
Censorship: No
Version: FINAL
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - -

tb_demon_7.png tb_demon_8.png tb_demon_9.png ss_e3b2db02f49ec64a506636615d9baedd0d6c13c9.1920x1080.jpg

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
cant we create a poll where everyone is able to vote? and the poll is about banning these shitty garbage 2 frame animation puzzle "games" from here.
Well there's people who actually... enjoy (?) this kind of games so I guess there's no real need for that.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
idk man if we get 70% to vote yes i think its fine to assume ppl dont want them here.
If we get 70% to vote yes then it's fine to assume that 70% of the people don't want them here. But that means 30% don't care or do want them here. I'm pretty sure we can find other things that less than 30% want here; still, we are an inclusive community, and allow everything that doesn't violate the rules. There is no rule on suckage.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
To each their own
Thats right. But I must admit, that I don't like the Hentai Games from MLP. It should stay pure.

And by the way: I really don't know why people care what game is postet. If I don't like a game, then I ignore it (so, about 90% of all games here...), or at least let a constructive comment there why I personally don't like it if the general game concept is good.

• Love
Reactions: Konstantinus

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
If we get 70% to vote yes then it's fine to assume that 70% of the people don't want them here. But that means 30% don't care or do want them here. I'm pretty sure we can find other things that less than 30% want here; still, we are an inclusive community, and allow everything that doesn't violate the rules. There is no rule on suckage.
guess thats fine/i have to accept that. thought i just give it a try.

Reactions: Zippix

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But please let's make some new tag.. These are not puzzles at all and just awful game styles. Their is nothing resembling a puzzle in the game at all.. I like puzzle games but hate when they claim a game is a puzzle game I download it and it's not :(

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
But please let's make some new tag.. These are not puzzles at all and just awful game styles. Their is nothing resembling a puzzle in the game at all.. I like puzzle games but hate when they claim a game is a puzzle game I download it and it's not :(
As far as I know, the game 'Memory' is like a puzzle game. I mean, everything can be a puzzle, as long as you need your brain to solve it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nope concentration game is not a puzzle.. games like Jewels where you connect 3 or more in a line are not puzzles. Nope lately almost every game labeled as a puzzle game has been utter non crap puzzles and just make me upset that I downloaded something that is not a puzzle once again.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
cant we create a poll where everyone is able to vote? and the poll is about banning these shitty garbage 2 frame animation puzzle "games" from here.
Out of respect for this shitty game, I will leave your comment. Please follow our rules next time.

rKnight I like how I am called out for my magic. I know you know what I am talking about >_>

Dec 19, 2019
I have not played this one but I enjoyed HoneyPop more than some of the best titles here.
HuniePop is not like these puzzle games.

There is 2 type of games with "connect 3 or more pieces"

One of them is like Hunie Pop with some story, many different characters, well made and you actually have fun playing it :p

The second "puzzle" games are made without any effort. Just picked few images from pixiv, usualy even without artists knowing, then added some poor mechanic, uninteresting "story" (like : Hi, you new in town? YES wanna bang? No, i'm not that kind of girl - earn 100 points in "puzzle" - OH YES, PUT IT INTO MY NOSE MMMM"

5-10 CGs, game over. 9,99$.

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Out of respect for this shitty game, I will leave your comment. Please follow our rules next time.

rKnight I like how I am called out for my magic. I know you know what I am talking about >_>
wait my suggestion is technically a rulebreak? :/
fun fact: its my most liked comment here.