Others Completed Sweet Story Bad Girl [FINAL] [Pen in Apple studio]

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
cant we create a poll where everyone is able to vote? and the poll is about banning these shitty garbage 2 frame animation puzzle "games" from here.
I don't think canning them is the right call for two reasons:
1. One of the primary values these kind of communities offer is archival; that would be negated.
2. Some people are into this. Don't ask me why; I don't get it either

I think the adoption of a 'shovelware' tag would be a better call.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
The art looks like it included some very judicious use of the snip tool lol. But thank you for uploading nonetheless!

Free is free, even if it's garbage, so I can't complain :p

Mar 3, 2019
cant we create a poll where everyone is able to vote? and the poll is about banning these shitty garbage 2 frame animation puzzle "games" from here.
Actually, I think that sounds like a good idea. Because some people out there do like this stuff I think they shouldn't be banned though. A poll like that might be good to categorize certain games like this into sections that would make them easily ignorable for the people not interested in these types of games. Kind of like blocking someone, it makes them invisible to you, but not to the people who don't have them blocked.

Reactions: 306alex306

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Actually, I think that sounds like a good idea. Because some people out there do like this stuff I think they shouldn't be banned though. A poll like that might be good to categorize certain games like this into sections that would make them easily ignorable for the people not interested in these types of games. Kind of like blocking someone, it makes them invisible to you, but not to the people who don't have them blocked.
Yeah do not think we need to ban but we need a better tag because these are not puzzle games.. Concentration is not a puzzle game.. connect 4 is not a puzzle game. Puzzle game does not fit the category. Maybe just call them mind games and we know that they are memory or fast action type connect 4 type games. I just hate wasting my time downloading only to find it's not a puzzle game at all.