Others - Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sadowdark

I finished this game, I liked it very much, especially since there are mature and ugly women with hair on their lower parts, which I really like in games. However, such games are rare on this site.

What I liked:

Graphics 7/10 - original, I appreciate it, but I don't like repetition in games

The plot is nothing original, 6/10, something I haven't seen in other games

Large number of characters 6/10

funny mini games 5/10

What I don't like and what should be fixed

Sex animations are a bit boring 4/10 we should have more options to choose sex scenes with characters

small amount of space to save the game 2/10

no quest log 1/10
    you have to visit all the known places until you find something new.

bugs 2/10 game crashing at some points in the story
    For example, my aunt tells us that at night her bedroom door is always open for us, but unfortunately the door is always closed due to an error.

signatures of locations and places on the map needed 1/10

option to skip boring, same activities at work 1/10

older women should have big pussy bushes 3/10

1/10 it would be nice to have a scoring system for the characters we will see

4/10 The appearance of the character is also incomprehensible to me. For example, an aunt character who is static is less attractive than the same aunt character who performs some action or sexual activity looks prettier. the character should always be the same and its appearance should not change, because it spoils the perception of the character.

there is no choice whether the semen will be spilled on the female parts of the body. in the pussy or outside, breasts, mouth, face or stomach, ass, 2/10 There is only one moment where you have a choice at the end of the game.

I can recommend this game if you turn a blind eye to these errors and shortcomings in the game and if someone is a fan of such women. It is not known whether the game will be continued because the game shows that the plot is finished.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ayal

I must be odd as I really like this game, esprcially with the new art work. Granted, much of the English isn't perfect, or even close in parts, but you kinda get the gist throughout. I like the story, but occasionally you have to visit everywhere to know where you should be. I think some form of hint system would help. I also think the "work" in the office is a bit long and could be shortened.
    However, I am engrossed and there is plenty of content. I love the older characters. The art is basic but it has a real charm, IMHO. So, even with the few critisismd, I am giving it 5/5.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Hmen

The "game" was initially dubious, what the hell did they do with the save system, usually there are no problems with this, but the author imagined himself to be something majestic and decided to make it the way we see it now. Maybe the author will connect Denuvo, otherwise his creation is so great and masterpiece!
    Well, actually, the last straw of patience that prompted me to write this. Changes in the art style of the characters.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

spblu

Positive: Variety of different types of fetish/preferences. You've got hot younger women, older milfs, even some BBWs if that's your thing.

Negatives: Save system is trash. You basically can't save at all, can only continue from where you left off, no gallery at all. Worst of all: if you complete the entire update the game will actually take away the continue option on screen, effectively erasing your save. You CAN back up your own save at certain points and then copy/paste over your current to go back to certain points and I highly recommend doing this if you do want to bother playing this game. Lots of repetitive grinding that seems to serve no real purpose. Awkward and poorly written dialogue. Sex scene animations are......ok I guess but kind of awkward. Narratively the game is all over the place. Pacing is glacial at times and super fast in others.

Overall with some serious polishing it could be decent but the dev clearly doesn't fully understand what they're doing or just has no quality assurance process.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DiegoSaintE

Ok so I will express my thoughts after playing this last update. The art and story es really good, I love big titties and quite real ones, and also the story surprised me and quite frankly, I found it really funny jaaja. But on the other hand, this engine is so broken, not being able to save or maybe skip some of the grinding.. but I want to add some points for the dev's work. Thanks and keep up!
  6. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

An extra star for original art, liking the big titty girls naturally, but the game experience is horrible. Devs need to be careful about using less common engines unless they know what they're doing and can produce a product on par with what the more popular ones, which are popular for a reason, can do. Sometimes you do get gems out there that can make their own thing work but frankly, this isn't one of them. It's versions have been cumbersome play experiences with issues that likely wouldn't have occurred had the dev used a more refined engine. Maybe down the road those bumps get flattened out but for now, 2 stars, plus one for original art, no stars for anything else. This is just done better elsewhere in so many other games of a flooded market.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

AreYouSerious?

I can't dislike this game enough. Props to all the original art and original assets and you get 1 star for that, else if it was possible I'd give it 0 stars. How do you make a game that can abruptly come to a gameover have no save or load system? What is this, 1995?

I honestly don't know what the hell some of these devs been smoking. You realize an hentai game is supposed to be fun and gratifying to play, right? Yet he went for frustrating.

I'm not even going to mention the grammar or the clunky map, the softlocks and all the other amateur hour stuff that I could live with, you had me at deltree on no save. Get it, deltree? Because if literally feels like a 95 DOS game.

If you're reading this and you haven't played the game yet, seriously, do yourself a favor and don't bother. I paid nothing and I want a refund of my time.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

PersonalizedDepopulation

I'm fond of the idea of original artwork, but I'm not fond of the actual art itself, nonetheless. The story and characters are basic and REALLY drag it down. I don't care about any of these people. Hopefully the artists and programmers and everyone involved keep working on the game and live their best lives, but this is not my cup of tea.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

s278a

Very... short.

Not really much you can do. "Working" better said fapping. Go to the beach. No scences so far.

Introduce many charakters... but not so far has any story.

And only autosave. No idea what to do with the choices? No effect, maybe because there is nothing to do.

No skip function. If you played before this is very frustrating.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

420SumDumGai

There's a lot to like in this game, some things I can live with, and a few things that make me grumpy. 

I know a lot of people in the discussion object to the art; I personally think it's fine, maybe a little flat with some of the characters, but perfectly serviceable, if not astoundingly great. I do quite like the music, particularly the one laid-back guitar piece. The plot is a bit trope-y but perfectly fine - a failing marriage, all is not as it appears on the surface, and so on. Very telenovela-esque, which is probably what the designers were intending. Good stuff!

On the more mixed side, while the environments themselves are attractive, there’s often no way to know what you can and cannot interact with beside blind clicking. It’s also not obvious how to perform certain interactions - for example, early on, the maid tells you to meet her in the forest, but attempting to do so seems fruitless - in fact, the entire forest area seems to serve no purpose at all so far as I can tell. There are also some language issues in English; while not as hilarious as the machine translations one gets from Japanese games, there’s still a lot of pronoun confusion, and the occasional idiomatic phrase - “her horns are put on with her maid” - which players with some familiarity with non-English languages will get (horns = being cuckolded) but will be confusing to many English speakers. On the other hand, the phrasing can occasionally be rather unintentionally charming, and it’s usually fairly easy to work out what is actually meant.

Irritatingly, there’s no way to save, the game saves for you, so if you want to try a different approach you have to start from scratch and lose your progress. More frustratingly, time generally does not advance unless and until you’ve gone to a certain location and seen or participated in a scene playing out. Oftentimes what you ought to be doing is obvious, but just as often it’s not. You’ve just gotten off the bus at your aunt and uncle’s house - great! But you can’t actually meet them until you… go to the seedy motel and meet a fat whore. There’s also a “so bad it’s hilarious” issue where your uncle’s picture is overlaid on top of the dinner table.

The game needs more content - it’s clearly nowhere near finished, some more translation polish, and perhaps a bit more guidance for the player. There’s good potential here, as there so often is, and I’m happy to support a team that I’m guessing is from Brazil (the black maid is the tell!) but there’s much work yet to be done here.