Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

tangdu35

Dec 8, 2018
version 0.73 gets stuck in the morning with cousin in the mp's bead and the text box saying "so peaceful". after that the only thing i can change is peek/don't peek thingy. nothing else changes no matter what keys i hit/clicks make.

Never mind, worked around it.
i have the same problem, how did you get out there? i click every where

mynick

Aug 1, 2017
i have the same problem, how did you get out there? i click every where
Clicking doesn't help. I took a previous save and this didn't happen on the second run through. However I later got stuck in the same way in the bakery after talking to the pregnant lady's husband - and there I'm still stuck cause it repeats itself no matter what I do. Hopefully the next version will take care of that.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SweetSummerJob-0.73
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Yesterday i recalled that game, but couldn't recall the name. Wanted to play it a bit and today i see a new version. But my god my surprise when i started a new game and the Aunt is completely different. WTF happened to her. Use to be sexy AF and now... ughh. i get chills every time i see her. Why was her model changed ? Can i have the old model for aunt back ?

Last edited:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I won't let dat ass fool me again. From the sound of it, this game suffers from some soft- and hard-locking bugs as well as the ever-detestable Impossible Minigame Syndrome. This many versions in, I'm not sure if they're ever going to be fixed.

Reactions: slashslayer

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I thought I might give this game a try, but the Mac version is apparently. 0.6 and not 0.73.

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
wow they look like characters made by a 2-year-old boy. Return the previous aunt, with this aunt we don't even get the pressure hahahahaha
paaaa parecen personajes hechos por un nene de 2 años. devolve a la tia anterior, con esta tia no se nos levanta ni la presion jjajajajaja

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Just trying this game for the first tiem her at v0.73.

None of the characters have default names and all names are in upper case, not mixed or lower case when the dev writes all of their text in lower case?!?

And where to go, what to do is just completely missing? I found someplace to go and waste one time period so I can comeback to my Aunt in the pool, but that's only after looking 3 other places.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes