Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The dev is remaking the old characters, basically improved from "i can't draw" to somewhat properly traced 3d models.

Somewhere in the remaking he did some mistakes, scenes are now accessible way too early. Like the sex scenes with the aunt in the garden or on the tv couch should only unlock after a lot of story.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
no save for this version or just people really hated how this game turned out ?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
no save for this version or just people really hated how this game turned out ?
^
Savegames won't do much

1) Sex scenes are generally not replayable, and a final save will just end the game with "thanks for playing"

2) The gallery only unlocks scenes if you play them yourself

3) The game has some kind of unique save ID, so you can only load savegames made on your own PC

Feb 28, 2020
I think the game was fine albeit a lil bit buggy but once you manage to play around it the experience is pretty decent. I finished the story line so far but the gallery sadly didn't work so I barely have any scenes unlocked.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Thanks for share.

Do we have a Changelog ?

Edit: Okay loaded my savegame from end of v0.6

Seems like there's another day at the end of the old content... but the new MC mother model looks unbelievably old and ugly, like the Anti-MILF in person

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bis512

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The mother looks like a mother. And not as the same age as the МС.
What was wrong with her original bust? Nothing. It looked great.
The remade Aunt is also very decent.

But the new "mom"? - she looks like a gluttonous granny well beyond menopause.

Nothing says "i'm no longer interest in sex" like that specific short hairstyle she has.
Also that double chin... and the malicious eyes... Literally everything above her shoulders appears as repulsive as possible.

Anyways, i'm done with this game. The dev apparently doesn't know how to continue the story, the sex scenes are still the same mouse up/down without any choices or actual interaction. The remade "mom" is basically just that figurative straw that broke the camel's back.

Reactions: King0761

Nando650000

May 16, 2023
I don't now know How to install that Game in Android i have extracted the .zip archive but there is only archives and folders qnd i don't know Where is the apk is there any kind of instalación guide?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SweetSummerJob-0.77
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes