RPGM Abandoned Sweet ! Summer Paradise [v0.2b] [NerVren]

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Oh I wasn't saying you were one of those people I was making fun of; just that you were wrong about when things should be tagged.
It would be good though to have a way of knowing the preponderance of a given tag in games which are not obviously targeting a specific genre. Until then, we have to approximate based on the overall vibe, I guess.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It would be good though to have a way of knowing the preponderance of a given tag in games which are not obviously targeting a specific genre. Until then, we have to approximate based on the overall vibe, I guess.
To be fair, even regular movies and games say things like "blood & gore" or "sexual themes" for the age rating without giving more detail as well.

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
There should be a puzzle tag because if you cannot puzzle the scenes in the correct order the game locks up.

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
I'm assuming the way you make money in this game is to interact with the wood in the forest where the ranger is yet everytime I do that the game locks into a yes/no loop.

NerVreN

Apr 2, 2019
I'm assuming the way you make money in this game is to interact with the wood in the forest where the ranger is yet everytime I do that the game locks into a yes/no loop.
There'll be other ways to make money, in this update you have 2, but you need the wood to achieve the second. I'm trying to check what you mention about the loop in the woob job. The energy system transport you to your house if you reach 0, so I think that probably the loop happens when the choice is displayed and you check "No" or press "Esc". I'm trying to figure everything and correct it for the next update, thanks for the report !

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is boring there is no plot. There is no quest system or what to do.. just wander around and find h-scenes. Boring. I like my games to have some purpose to it. Also it has no window mode which is stupid.

Reactions: naoc

NerVreN

Apr 2, 2019
Game is boring there is no plot. There is no quest system or what to do.. just wander around and find h-scenes. Boring. I like my games to have some purpose to it. Also it has no window mode which is stupid.
Thanks for the feedback ! I'll make sure to work hard and improve my game. You can activate the window mode pressing F4.

Reactions: naoc

fapfap999

May 1, 2020
Seems bugged some way.

1. Some how the game triggered sex event of Natsumi at house. Later, the same scene available at school and I can trigger it unlimited times by interact with the starred location.
But now I can't date her no matter how many gift or quiz I done. Also can't start Chitose path.

2. It seems every time I earn money, all money spent is refunded. i.e. I have $1000 and I spent them all. Then try to earn another $1000 and I will get $2000 at last.

3. I remember there is a conversation which is too long so the dialog cannot show the complete sentence.

4. Object boundary are not set properly. e.g. the door of the sex toy shop, the wall of the beach shop (both outside and inside), the beach coast line...

5. The "time" only recover to 3 but max is 10. But some how I recovered to 10 for only one time.

6. Chitose appear in school and her house at the same time

Some suggestions:
1. Change the "time system". It's enough for only 3 actions in daytime (maybe 5 at most). After using all actions or sleep will change to nighttime automatically.

2. Adding some conversation so player can know where to go or what to do next. e.g. when talk to the cat, she tells you there is a pervert near the restaurant.

3. Close the facility when not needed. So the player don't need to keep searching every facility to trigger events e.g. school is closed at nighttime.

4. Require 1 day to trigger the next event. Currently I can trigger several events in a row without using "time" which seems too fast for a game. e.g. after sending gift to Ino, you need to visit her next day to trigger the sex event

Reactions: NerVreN

NerVreN

Apr 2, 2019
I really apreciate that feedback, it's extremely detailed and I agree with some points. Still consider that this build specifically it's developed to show a bit of every aspect in the game. Eventually there will be more characters that will have more dialogues and interact among them. The first point is a known bug already corrected for next update. It's difficult to find the balance betwen grindy and balanced gameplay, so most of those aspects are being tested. The night has no content for now, but it will have it's own characters and events. The spend one day feature, may be a bit too complicated now with the lack of content, it could be a nice feature once you can run parallel events for different girls and explore night events.

I'm utterly grateful for the feedback, seeing someone spending his time to improve my game is motivating. New update will come late May with events for different girls that could give the player the sensation of "different things happening" in town.

Thanks !

Reactions: DingoDeer
Aug 22, 2020
The "special services" seem broken. I have a lot of money, but no matter what I choose, she says "then we can do it another time".
EDIT: Nvm, it worked when I got 3000 money. However, the game mentioned 300, not 3000. Fix that and maybe change the line for "yes" when players don't have enough money.
Also, Ill edit this message when I find other bugs.
Bug: Game didn't teleport me to my room when I exausted myself at the prostitution job.
Bug: When I sleep multiple times, I still have 3 time left. Also, you probably wanna rename time to energy.
Bug: Money resets after I finish the shopping session
Suggestion: Add the ability to use multiple items of the same kind at once.

Last edited:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Mother fucker, this is where you've been?
Christ, I donno how I missed this but I pray this gets to go somewhere good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NerVreN

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
Will the game be continued? Or it'll be the same as with Summer/Loving Memories?

NerVreN

Apr 2, 2019
Will the game be continued? Or it'll be the same as with Summer/Loving Memories?

I'm still working on the game, as you know, slowly. This first version had many bugs and I wanted to add other things as well. Next version is almost ready, I will release it next week. I'm glad you mentionned Summer Memories, only a few know it with that name. There will be a new update for that, I don't want to say a date but from time to time I draw something for SM. I do this for fun and at my own pace, but believe me when I say that there's plenty of content for SS paradise in the new update. Take care and as always thanks for the support and feedbacks (=

Reactions: ejmuerte and DWTD