Unity - Swimsuit Girl Pleasure Torture Simulation ~Never-ending Orgasmic Hell in the Gym Storeroom~ [v1.1] [konirokurabu]

1. 4.00 star(s)

watcheshentai

Good sandbox/simulator game. There's a "story" but everything is unlocked at the beginning and you can go to whatever scene you want. The game itself is short so I would recommend going through story mode first. You do have controls during story mode too (such as visibility of swimsuit or blindfold or changing what blindfold or gag she has). Free play gives you more control on what you want to do.
    And as a bonus, the artist has a couple of doujins with a very similar setting (there's also a yuri doujin)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: v1.1.1]
    Final Score: 4/5
    1. Story: Come one, this is not a game where the focus is the story, but it tries to have one. (2/5)
    2. Originality: I guess this kind of game is sort of more popular nowadays, so not so original, but the design and the quality makes it a little bit more original. (4/5)
    3. Sound: There is a music, lewd noises and the girl is voiced. (5/5)
    4. Playability: It's easy to play, have difficulty control, and some good options. (4/5)
    5. Performance & Bugs: Perfect, no problem at all. (5/5)
    6. +18: The art is awesome. Some animation for the scenes. (5/5)
    7. Amount of content: Small game. (4/5)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lionily

[v1.1.2] Excellent game! Easy to play around with great amount of poses and interactions, including manual groping and other functions. Free mode is already unlocked on official releases and censorship is minimal.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Weimn

Altho I'd prefer an older girl to replace that poor lil loli, and a european / murican voice actress instead of squeaking dogtoy, this shit is good.
    In our never changing meta of lazy VN projects, with the same exact poses, same exact perspectives, same exact scenes, when you're not even sure if you've played a game already since they all look identical, this game delivers like an ice cold lemonade on a hot summer day.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

vaughanjs154

Great interactive 2.5D game. Scenarios are a little limited but gorgeous graphics make up for it The english translation is good and it can be set to a good pace in autoplay mode so overall no complaints other than wanting more content but the game is complete as is
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Voice Acting is pretty good I like it,
    Graphics are also nice, I like loli but her eyes are at least strange... X-Ray is made really nice.

Sadly amount of options is very limited... thats why I'm not giving 5 stars...
    1) Game refuses to run properly unless You use Locale Emulator
    2) There are only like 6 different scenes if i remember... or 7... but all of them have very limited options to use.
    3) Some options are simply stupid... in one scene game tells You "Grab and drag to move girl body/head around" So i grab and trying to move... but i see nothing moving... im trying different mouse buttons but nothing works...
    Then i realised... OHHHHHH... it is moving... by like 10 pixels to left and right and that's all...

If same dev gonna make game where You can make Your own girl, and You gonna see option "pick eye color" You probably gonna have only 2 options "Light blue" and "Light blue but little darker"

There are options to customize girl in game ofc.
    You can pick Blue eyes... or blue eyes without highlight... or blue eyes with hearts in it... Interface is also little confusing...

But well... game is 400 MB and if You looking to play with little hopless girl for few minutes / hour or two it's good game and worth to download.

It's nothing super big tho... dont expect more than ~2 hours of playing, after 2 hours there is nothing more to do.

Similar game on F95 that have way more options is Hypno App, in Hypno App u can spend 50+ Hours and still enjoy...

This game simply lacks options to do to girl :/...
    But it's good regardless...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

nononomaybe

TLDR: This game is the equivalent of a loli portion of mint icecream. Unless you dislike the premise, what is here is enjoyable even if the serving size is modest.

+ There are a nice variety of smooth animations to enjoy.
    + Good voice acting and sound effects complement the activities.
    + Excellent UI that is fully translated means there's no wasted effort fighting the interface.
    + There's a hint of a plot, so you can play the default progression if you want, however all the content is unlocked so you can jump right to whatever scene strikes your fancy. No pointless grind or other stalling mechanics.
    + Activities have both an Automatic and Manual mode, so you can use the mouse to have more control if desired.
    + I have not encountered any bugs/crashes.

The only criticism is that I would like to see more content. It would be great to have some different girls, specifically a mature woman. A larger variety of different reactions from the girl is another place for expansion. Of course, more scenes would be a plus.

A game is in a good place where the only significant way I see to improve is "Make More".
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Rosvos86

This game is only for anyone who likes bondage, restraints, sexual assault and forced orgasm. The gameplay is quite poor and consists of a series of quite frustrating minigames. The main attraction is, however, the H-Scenes our main protagonist (who is fully voiced) is put into. There are quite a few with fully adjustable settings such as "nakedness" , gags, blindfold and different types and velocity of the sexual assault (if you play it you will understand) in each scenario. The animations are probably the best I've seen for this genre and the VA does an awesome job. Definitely a must try!