Others Completed Swindler [v1.11] [Two Cats]

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
484211_1.png

Overview:
The player finds himself in the role of a retired professional burglar and swindler who will find himself in a difficult life situation for him and his virtual family.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-11
Release Date: 2021-11-10
Developer: Two Cats
Censored: No
Version: 1.11
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

484211_1.png 483804_1.png 483806_8.png 6.png 16.png 23.png 13.png 28.png 10.png 6.png

Last edited:

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I wonder how many people would actually be ok donating money to the patreon name the developer chose, even if it wasn't a horribly ugly art style...

Reactions: Aazkaal

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I wonder how many people would actually be ok donating money to the patreon name the developer chose, even if it wasn't a horribly ugly art style...
However.. He claims you're not supporting terrorism so there's that I guess :WeSmart:

Suicide Bomber.JPG

Also.. What the hell is a retired professional cracker? Like someone who cracks software or computer programs? Is this some Russian term lost in translation I'm not aware of?

Ha the only thing I'm thinking of is the way it's used in the US (ie cracker, cracka, white cracker) as more as a pejorative or disapproving term..

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I see it is a game about truly finding yourself according to the description.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
However.. He claims you're not supporting terrorism so there's that I guess :WeSmart:

View attachment 472061

Also.. What the hell is a retired professional cracker? Like someone who cracks software or computer programs? Is this some Russian term lost in translation I'm not aware of?

Ha the only thing I'm thinking of is the way it's used in the US (ie cracker, cracka, white cracker) as more as a pejorative or disapproving term..
I'm American too, and cracker is used in the technology field as someone who breaks/defeats copy protection (DRM) on software, usually by either patching registry entries or re-writing (or adding) dlls that the program uses. Sometimes they'll outright edit the main exe of the game. So he's probably already on an FBI hate list somewhere for violation of copyright law. Now we can add terrible art to his list of crimes.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Cracker also endearing terminology for caucasoids.
I don't disagree with that statement but clearly a Russian guy wouldn't be calling himself that in such a manner. I'd rather choose to ignore it was brought up at all.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Actually, the story's not bad. You play as a retired con-man/get-away-driver/computer-hacking-expert who married a random woman you met one day. The game starts when said women is found dead on the beach, it's revealed she's been laundering money for the mafia for decades, and the mafia expects you to solve the problem... while living with your two adult step-daughters and telling nobody.
Unfortunately, that's most of the good stuff. First, the game is incomplete (lets start with the complete lack of scenes for the step-daughters; there's a place for them but nothing happens). Second, the english translation is...ok at best. Third, the level (and gold) grind is raw and progressing the plot is rarely straighfoward (I mostly just save-hacked, but there is a 'hint' function at the house that helps some). The only real content is related to a random woman who shows up at the end of the intro and seems to be the (new?) local crime boss; you do her dirty work (requires high stats) and you can fuck her and pay to use her brothel (newly staffed with the mayor's daughter through your efforts). The rest is more an outline of a game than a finished product.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Link for download:
ENG
#GzDlH67BNimU6yMPiLN6Sw
RUS
#aPJ0mnMe5yQGpDqBJ_73Iw