Swinger Games

Posbi95

Jan 7, 2024
Even though I thought that topics like sharing and swinging absolutely didn't pick me up, the beginnings of Babysitters (Swinging with the neighbours) and Exciting Games (The start in the club) completely got to me.

Since then I've been looking for games with this focus. However, I've only found games with an NTR cuckold focus and I don't like that at all.

I seem to find shared lust extremely interesting, even if it's two couples in a room without swapping, but I find humiliating or cuckold extremely disgusting.

Do such games exist?

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Even though I thought that topics like sharing and swinging absolutely didn't pick me up, the beginnings of Babysitters (Swinging with the neighbours) and Exciting Games (The start in the club) completely got to me.

Since then I've been looking for games with this focus. However, I've only found games with an NTR cuckold focus and I don't like that at all.

I seem to find shared lust extremely interesting, even if it's two couples in a room without swapping, but I find humiliating or cuckold extremely disgusting.

Do such games exist?
check out this list of games. Its Netorase games (Wife/GF sharing) they usual will have swinging as well. This may be more of what you're looking for.

Reactions: Posbi95

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
How much swinging/sharing ? I can only remember the one at thr 'bad guy''s villa
I remember at least:
-the group sex scene with Carlos at the last photo session
-Band Practice at Sorens, that's probably, what you remember
-A Bukkake Scene at the Nude Beach
-some jerking off together with Carlos at the girls at Party Games and
-Soren fucking a waitress at "Cruise with Soren"

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Here are some of my favorites from the genre still have many more to play but I like these a lot
Gal game 1
Gal game 2
I've only played one of them I'm halfway through the second one they're not sequels they're just related same publisher I will say these lean on to netorase. There is no humiliation or any of that type of stuff so you're good and free from that.

Reactions: rgnar62

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
check out this list of games. Its Netorase games (Wife/GF sharing) they usual will have swinging as well. This may be more of what you're looking for.
Wife/GF sharing does have some overlap with Netorase, obviously, but it is NOT the tag for just sharing. Netorase is the tag for the willing cuck. There is literally a swinging tag, though there are only 6 games for it.

Easy reference:
  • Netorare: Unwilling cuck
  • Netorase: Willing cuck
  • Netori: MC does the cucking

And there are quite a few other tags as well in manga, though in games it's very rare to see them explored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Wife/GF sharing does have some overlap with Netorase, obviously, but it is NOT the tag for just sharing. Netorase is the tag for the willing cuck.

Easy reference:
  • Netorare: Unwilling cuck
  • Netorase: Willing cuck
  • Netori: MC does the cucking

And there are quite a few other tags as well in manga, though in games it's very rare to see them explored.
Yea that's very fair I did play some of the games on the list that did have swinging involved. I get that it's not 100% the same.

Reactions: Posbi95

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Yea that's very fair I did play some of the games on the list that did have swinging involved. I get that it's not 100% the same.
F95 has been doing the NTR tag as a catchall for half a decade. They keep saying change is coming, and they did change NTR to netorare at least. The thing with Netorase is that with Netorase the only requirement is that the MC sees his LI with someone else and likes it. With sharing, open, or swinging there is usually some action for the MC happening as well.

Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
F95 has been doing the NTR tag as a catchall for half a decade. They keep saying change is coming, and they did change NTR to netorare at least. The thing with Netorase is that with Netorase the only requirement is that the MC sees his LI with someone else and likes it. With sharing, open, or swinging there is usually some action for the MC happening as well.
You're very right about that they do need to make it more clearly.

Reactions: tanstaafl

Posbi95

Jan 7, 2024
Wife/GF sharing does have some overlap with Netorase, obviously, but it is NOT the tag for just sharing. Netorase is the tag for the willing cuck. There is literally a swinging tag, though there are only 6 games for it.
True

I started playing The Adventurous Couple
It startet with fun but later in the game only the girl fucks all the guys around and the man got a fail in the game at the moment he is interessted in other woman. Too bad, too bad

Reactions: rgnar62 and Gone405