VN Others Completed Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

capu2

May 15, 2018
top.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist, Naohiro, and his wife Risa have been married for 4 years. Their married life is smooth sailing, and the good relationship between them is enough to be envied.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-07-07
Release Date: Japanese 2019-09-27, English Patch 2020-05-14
Original Title: ギャル妻セックス - 他の男に淫猥奉仕する愛する妻
Developer: Atelier Sakura -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English/Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Translator: Capu2
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

English Patch:
- - - - -
Thanks to superelmo for torrent.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

01-1.jpg 02.jpg 05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Good pacing, and perfect balance, I feel this game is leading up to a sequel that would involve more of a cheating aspect. The sex scenes are hot, and your wife has a gorgeous body and it's always on display.
Everything is written to be believable and realistic. Overall a short but great game. (y)

Risa talked about her ex-boyfriend, and after the conversation, Naohiro felt a strange excitement. Feeling weird, he searched the internet about it,
...and then he signed up for this forum, and consulted us about it. :eek:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
im sorry, i just give opinion about my fetish game.
I'm really deplore to people hate in NTR games, and talk about the story or character.
Just want to say, any NTR haters just don't click the game if you don't like it.

I already edited my comment.
Just quote you because you happened to post at that time but i've seen an increase of people arguing back against those NTR haters and being just as abusive while telling them to stop doing the same thing.

I just found it amusing.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Just quote you because you happened to post at that time but i've seen an increase of people arguing back against those NTR haters and being just as abusive while telling them to stop doing the same thing.

I just found it amusing.

yess it's my false.
but u will get more haters later on this threads a few days.
thanks for correcting me.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Tried to look up the translation team and its a dude on umlf,why am I not surprised?
Well...good for the NTR crowd,rare that they get something non-MTL/non-RPGMaker.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes