VN - Others - Completed - Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Liban

I really enjoyed this one, the art is good and the story is thrilling yet also wholesome at the same time, i kind of got lost in the husband's pov too, definitely recommend it for netorase enjoyers!:PogChamp:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rain01

Excellent game. It involves a husband and wife who do genuinely love each other but the husband has an NTR fetish. The wife discovers his fetish and asks if he wants her to have sex with someone else. Up to that point it's the same as dozens of other games, but the difference is the lack of a 'fall' in this game, it was all straightforward and there's no bad endings. I really enjoyed that and it felt refreshing to not have the ridiculous personality transformations you see in other games.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

manWHAT

A pretty good short VN story, at most it should be a few hours of "gameplay" and that's it. The story is alright and the soundtrack accompanying it is basic. You get a few choices regarding the scenes that are arbitrary which include if you let the other guy kiss or if you set up a camera.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lastangel037

I think this is the best netorase vn ever released by altelier sakura, the heroine is not a liar, tomboyish and sadistic like other netorase series they release. Or maybe I just really like the gal character. but unfortunately they did not continue the series like other netorase series that they released.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The sex scenes in this game are incredibly hot! Your wife has a gorgeous ass and it is always on display! There’s a POV doggystyle scene, a cowgirl scene, a groping scene, and a reverse cowgirl scene! There are also tittyfucks and plenty of groping.

My favorite scene was the fifth time your wife cheats on you. She skips the condom without telling you, and depending on your choices in-game, she’ll either reassure you she’s on birth control, or say nothing at all! I love pregnancy risk. This scene was absolutely wonderful.

There are three basic choices throughout the story. First, do you want your wife to cheat? Second, will you set up a camera in your bedroom? Third, will you allow her to kiss the other man? Only the final choice affects the ending.

The writer cut down on a lot of the fluff you might expect from NTR games. There are no scenes where you sit at home alone waiting for her return. There is no super muscular chad fucking your wife. Everything is written to be believable and realistic.

Overall - a fantastic but short game. I have no complaints. Its cuckolding. If you like that, you'll love this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TruePower

I really enjoyed the game. Loved the buildup. Risa, the wife, is super cute and invested in her husband, which makes it all the sweeter when she cucks him.

I feel like this game is leading up to a sequel that would involve more of a cheating aspect. As in real NTR.
    The wife enjoys fucking other men as she's more or less a nympho. The man doesn't want to lose her but it was obvious in the story that it would have turned him on if she fucked people from her own judgment. Here I am thinking of how he got turned on from the thought of her having fucked the younger guy when he game to give back the train tickets while she was home alone.

At one point in the story, Risa admits that she has been chatting with Tsukasa about different non-sexual things while the arrangement has been going on. This is of course not cheating, but indicates how easy it would be for them to end up communicating about their memories and maybe that way reigniting them now that they had put the thing behind them.

All three parties secretly want to continue the whole thing, but due to guilt, Risa stepped out. I can definitely see a scenario where she ends up in contact with Tsukasa somehow, either by him visting them in their home, those three going out to eat together or something else with innocent intentions at first but those two somehow realising they want to continue, without being sure how to consult the main character about it since it usually is his idea.

This is where I think it could lead to them going on dates behind his back in a sequel and the MC slowly getting suspicious of Risa having and affair with Tsukasa.

That's at least what I'd love to see as a fan of NTR but can't have it all.