VN Others Completed Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
So there is no way to view the scenes from her first time with Hayami? I thought it would unlock after finishing the game.
Always liked the aspect of comparing the "report" and what actually happened.
Once you beat the game, go through and play it again and you get an additional option to see her PoV. That will unlock every scene.

Reactions: Kulman

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Seeing someone take the time to translate an NTR game gives me hope for so many series in the genre that have no proper translation

Reactions: Dnds

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
"Then one day, one of his juniors back in school, Tsukasa, consulted him about something... "
and gave him a quick nudge to go back from free pussy to just his hand....:ROFLMAO:

I don't have a problem with people liking this its a joke FYI

xort

Jun 1, 2017
[comic book guy]The translated title is grammatically incorrect, as she only services a man not men.[/comic book guy]
Any games when this spirals out of control and cuck boy ends up with a bimbo slut for a wife fucking every guy she can find except him?

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I swore to myself not to whack off to an Atelier Sakura work.. Unless its translated so $$$$$
Like them lads said, This one doesnt have that bad ending stuff we usually see in Atelier Games.

Mad Respect to Capu2 formaking the effort on Translating this.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v1.0 (Win) 198Mb
P.S. Do not apply english patch from OP since it's already included. If u applied it then u will disable my ogg file support tweak that will cause no voices while playing!

Last edited:

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
is this a ntr nukige or story-oriented?
One thing you must know about Atelier Sakura games, Whatever NTR that will Happen will Happen.

Also yes, its kind of like a Story-Nukige Oriented cuckstuff we fags have that Love-Hate relationship with.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I no longer trust anything. Will it be an automatic translation? I hope I don't ;_;

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
One thing you must know about Atelier Sakura games, Whatever NTR that will Happen will Happen.

Also yes, its kind of like a Story-Nukige Oriented cuckstuff we fags have that Love-Hate relationship with.
ah so it's another story oriented nukige similar to lendable wife then

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for the translation, though I didnt check the game yet. More Atelier translation is very much appreciated as long as is not MTL

Reactions: Campfire84
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes