VN Others Completed Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Hmmm just curious but are all atelier Sakura games interconnected and in the same universe?
Cuz every Mc dude seems to work at the same office since they just reuse the same/similar generic office background lmao

Though I don't mind that its more wholesome and less soul crushing. I mean I'm all for the humiliation but sometimes Its nice being able to enjoy your ntr with your heart and soul still intact by the end of it

• Haha
Reactions: AwsHen and Dnds

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
can someone please dump me a save file. I can't seem to get a 100% on the scene.
If you are talking about the last 5 scenes then you have to start a new game then choose to watch scenes in the wife's perspective.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I wouldn't spend more than 72 hours translating if it's MTL.. My Nihongo is average though so don't expect too much
a translation made by a human. . . . Thank you. you're my hero T-T I have already forgotten which was the last Japanese NTR that came out with a normal translation.

Bonoguy

Jul 21, 2017
I'm asian bro....:)
And I'm a solo fan translator
ok I say it incorrectly, I should say isn't the one translating all these non-japanese?
and no i'm not saying I hate anyone for translating it I just want to say that it's not the japanese doing the translating. sry if I sound rude to anyone

capu2

May 15, 2018
ok I say it incorrectly, I should say isn't the one translating all these non-japanese?
and no i'm not saying I hate anyone for translating it I just want to say that it's not the japanese doing the translating. sry if I sound rude to anyone

It's okay bro. I just want to clarify things :) We love each other here. :)

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
True man. They do share some similarity but if you are invested in the story and the protagonist then they brought out pretty different feels, depending on your taste.

"Ntr" is just an umbrella term. As soon as there are seperate tags for netorare/netorase and netori, i bet arguments regarding "ntr" would either stop or greatly reduced since people who prefer netori would most likely stay away from a game clearly tagged as "netorare" or "netorase" instead of checking out every title with "ntr" tag then find out that once again it's netorare :LOL: . Netorare is just so much more popular than the other 2 that it has its own type A/B/C variation.
Not this game tho. This game belong to the netorase variant, pretty much western cuckold/spouse sharing.
Very much this. It's always a roulette which 'neto' variant it will be, and a lot of the games with the tag give no indication in their description which type they are.
I very much think there would be less argument and hate over it if there was more specific tagging for it. I also think there would be less problem with it if developers would be more upfront with whether they plan it from the start, and whether it will be optional (or the 'interloper' punishable) from the start. How many games have we had on this forum that start out mostly vanilla or what have you, then later shove in unavoidable 'neto' after players have already gotten pretty invested? It's even worse when they do that with netorare specifically.
For most the people into those games, but not into that specific form of 'neto' in use, that is really jarring and completely turns them off the game. Even when there is the tag for 'neto' content, it's frequently not specified how much of the game is based around it, how much is avoidable, or which type it is. This is especially problematic when the content in question isn't in the game when it's popularity first spikes, and is some nebulous 'down the line' unspecified type 'sword of damocles' hanging over the head of someone who is otherwise down with everything else the game is doing.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
CAPU I FUCKING LOVE YOU!! PLEASE FINISH MARINA 2 I BEG YOU PLEASEEEEEEEE
You mean version 1-2 or 2-2 because "Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina" really has 5 parts - only that part 3 starts from the beginning, probably because the previous two were talking about moments before the main pair was officially "together" but by the end of version 1-2 they are actually there.
I'd love to see the translation of version 1-2 (although 2-2 is also cool because there are more characters) because it talks about very important emotional moments when they start to be together, not forgetting the NTR acts next to all this. And after that 1-1, i.e. the first part is not only short but actually the main character (Azuma Kenji) is not even present at all, so somehow you can swallow the lack of its English version.

ANYway capu2, thanks for the translation! I will accept practically any other game by Sakura Atelier with open arms ;-)

Reactions: Noobeginner

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
You mean version 1-2 or 2-2 because "Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina" really has 5 parts - only that part 3 starts from the beginning, probably because the previous two were talking about moments before the main pair was officially "together" but by the end of version 1-2 they are actually there.
I'd love to see the translation of version 1-2 (although 2-2 is also cool because there are more characters) because it talks about very important emotional moments when they start to be together, not forgetting the NTR acts next to all this. And after that 1-1, i.e. the first part is not only short but actually the main character (Azuma Kenji) is not even present at all, so somehow you can swallow the lack of its English version.

ANYway capu2, thanks for the translation! I will accept practically any other game by Sakura Atelier with open arms ;-)
marina 2 not prequel marina
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...oku-2-case-moto-av-danyuu-binkan-tsuma.37364/
and capu said he's working on it hope he finish it one day because it's a dream came true for me in this shitty year
onegai capu sama~~

Reactions: beoroa21123

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Actually this one is "NETORASE" in this game there is no Netorare content which is unusual for an Atelier Sakura game,wife never cheat and everything is with husband's consent

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Yer. Basically its netorase. But later, it will evolved netorare most of the cases. Example, the hubby said no condom, but they doing raw in the midway of their "project".

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes