VN Others Completed Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
There are no script as I know for Kirikiri games compression. I'm using GARbro for extracting xp3 and packing extracted files back, reaConverter to convert png (without transparency) to jpg, pinga to compress png files with transparency, modified RPGMCruncher to convert wav files to ogg and notepad++ to edit config files to read voice from ogg (if it was wav).
Nice thanks.
What I wanted was the name of the tool and compression you were using.
I'll check out this pinga and maybe try to work out a .bat to automatically batch compress a previously extracted .xp3 folder.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
I really like this one. Her personality is great! Typically these stories always tend to end badly, but this one's a nice refreshing change of pace to show the positive side of netorase.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
aww :/ I really liked the images shown in latest updates
Here is the artist's vndb profile:

OmegaZeroEX

Jun 3, 2018
What a rare fruit we have here, NTR but the characters are just too freaking pure to be corrupted?
Risa is a fucking awesome wife, extremely loyal and sensual. The kouhai is a pure guy too, he just respected MC and Risa too much to make an romantic move to Risa, well aside from his wanting to have sex with her, but I can't blame him, she's a beautiful woman, so his natural instinct to want to have sex with her is pretty normal, I would do the same in his shoes, hell actually, I would do far more and will try my best to snatch such a great woman from the idiot MC. I bet if Risa actually wanted to farther, MC would do nothing like the cuck he is.

So all in all, a RARE VANILLA NETORARE where the MC is saved from his sick fetish by his Pure awesome wife and his nice kouhai. Also there's no PREGNANCY.

filed

Jul 27, 2017
I realy Hope you can also translate Marina Complete Series, They Only translate 1 but the rest got abandoned:eek:

Oct 25, 2017
just from the note... this game is gonna be weirdo of a game and plot. Questioning that ppl actually buy this? somebody else there properly did else they won't even made it in the first place. which raise anotehr question... 'why?'.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
just from the note... this game is gonna be weirdo of a game and plot. Questioning that ppl actually buy this? somebody else there properly did else they won't even made it in the first place. which raise anotehr question... 'why?'.
IMO
since we know in japan, people there to busy with working in they country. that's why JAV legal too in Japan. And because they hardwork they have more money to buy "game" with same as their "fetish" (in this cuckold).

and people there much apreciate to mangaka beside Hentai or just Anime.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
As an avid anti-NTR fan, I can say that this is actually fappable. Never knew that wholesome and NTR could be together in one game, but here it is.
2 reason why this is still fapapable even for Non-NTR fan

1. It's NTR but it's Netorase (MC is the one who push his partner to cheat on him)

2. There's a Wife perspective that you can view, that way you can imagine yourself in the shoe of the NTR guy instead of MC (This game is a big NO for me if there is no wife POV)

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes