• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I really don't understand what's the big deal in kissing , do kissing in Japanese really a more sacred act than love making ? that's the only turning off in this netorase play, It's okay to go all the way as as long as they won't kiss . AV actors and actresses kiss a lot even in Japanese even the softcore ones

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

capu2

May 15, 2018
I really don't understand what's the big deal in kissing , do kissing in Japanese really a more sacred act than love making ? that's the only turning off in this netorase play, It's okay to go all the way as as long as they won't kiss . AV actors and actresses kiss a lot even in Japanese even the softcore ones
Japs are really liberal regarding sex because of the low birth rate. That's why even AV actors are highly respected. Kissing on the other hand is more of an exclusive thing for couples because of "feelings attached".

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Japs are really liberal regarding sex because of the low birth rate. That's why even AV actors are highly respected. Kissing on the other hand is more of an exclusive thing for couples because of "feelings attached".
agree with this... I think with kiss action, moreover french kiss it's more heart attack in Japanese culture because u can say that your lover it's reallly love with their "cheating" people.

Reactions: travin213

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
agree with this... I think with kiss action, moreover french kiss it's more heart attack in Japanese culture because u can say that your lover it's reallly love with their "cheating" people.
Nonsense, AV actor and actresses kiss a lot on cam even though they have real partners in real life or even just a movie actor and actresses they make out in film. Sex without foreplay and making out is like eating a Burger with no patties just mayo and veggies that's why it's turning off , they are like dogs or rabbits ready to mount anytime and to think that the game is Atelier Sakura which NTR is the main theme there should be kissing without the husband's consent just like Please Bang My Wife and Mayumi cuckolding report. Fortunately for me , there's a kiss in the end with our without the husband consent (though the without consent thing is not shown and up to the player's imagination)

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Isn't there a walkthrough? i think i completed it, because the "scene" gallery is complete, but the "CG" gallery is not... maybe i´m missing something

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Isn't there a walkthrough? i think i completed it, because the "scene" gallery is complete, but the "CG" gallery is not... maybe i´m missing something
Have you replayed since completing the game?
Upon replay, you'll see the following option for each H scene.
1606545459975.png
Both my "Scene" and "CG" galleries are complete.

redlupa

May 29, 2020
Is there a way to decensor this game?I got used to mosaic and that weird bar censoring but the one that's in the game totally puts me off.I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to these kind of stuff and I tried some programs to edit .xp3 files and nothing made sense to me.It's a clusterfuck in there.Can someone direct me to right way especially for this game?I know every game is different so an example won't do or could a capable hero work their magic decensoring this game?

Reactions: Bangkiller

redlupa

May 29, 2020
Is there a way to decensor this game?I got used to mosaic and that weird bar censoring but the one that's in the game totally puts me off.I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to these kind of stuff and I tried some programs to edit .xp3 files and nothing made sense to me.It's a clusterfuck in there.Can someone direct me to right way especially for this game?I know every game is different so an example won't do or could a capable hero work their magic decensoring this game?
Never mind.Game has mosaic censore of the same cgs at the later on.Guess when I first saw that white censore tought the rest of the game was like that and didn't want to spoil the game for myself and went to look for solutions.Finished the game.All good now.Wouldn't mind pushing people to act against to censorship tho.That stuff still bugs me alot.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
That's a wrong tag. There's no pregnancy in it. Trust me. I translated the game myself and I didn't see any pregnancies.
Good job, it's very good english.

I just assumed I'd missed it since there's still ~1/4 of the scenes I haven't seen.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I dont see how this this NTR when he pretty much give her the approval to sleep with someone else...this is more. a OPEN relationship.
It is netorase. F95 doesn't really have a tag for that and at times MC does feel the NTR struggling with his decision, being jealous. So NTR fits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatsume Kill

sepulturero

Feb 6, 2021
For some reason if you google this game using the english name (Lendable Wife - Risaki's Cuckolding Report) it doesnt appear, only once i used the japanese name it appeared.

capu2

May 15, 2018
For some reason if you google this game using the english name (Lendable Wife - Risaki's Cuckolding Report) it doesnt appear, only once i used the japanese name it appeared.

the translation of the title is not Lendable Wife-Risaki's Cuckolding Report that's why there's no search hit for it.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes