• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I saw the review on hentaireviews .moe ... Even though it's an NTR. It's NTR, but in a good way I guess. Have yet to play it myself.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Just to let everyone know, Capu2 has opened a Buy Me A Coffee page which can be found: .

And along with Marina's Cuckolding Report 2, he's also almost finished translating Atelier Sakura's lastest VN:

For everyone who loves Atelier Sakura games, please support the studio by purchasing the VN if you can, and if you can go even further, please support Capu2's translation efforts!

In addition, you can follow Capu2 and other translator's work on Discord by joining this server:

Lastangel037

Apr 26, 2020
I think this is the best netorase vn ever released by altelier sakura, the heroine is not a liar, tomboyish and sadistic like other netorase series they release. Or maybe I just really like the gal character. but unfortunately they did not continue the series like other netorase series that they released.

Reactions: AwsHen
Jan 31, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this? Can't seem to get the netorare part.. Their friend decided to tuck tail and get hitched wiith another woman in the end.. Did the girl got stolen or is this just netorase?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this? Can't seem to get the netorare part.. Their friend decided to tuck tail and get hitched wiith another woman in the end.. Did the girl got stolen or is this just netorase?
Just Netorase. For vns check vndb for which ntr tag a game has. This one is only has the netorase tag.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I don't like NTR but this game is really good no humiliaton no cheating like other games. Just lovely couple trying new things. 10/10

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
is this a sequel?
No it's not a sequel, and as if that wasn't enough it's a completely different studio. Although indeed at first glance the female and graphic style are very similar.
PS: And ok, all clear. It was drawn by the same artist xD that explains a lot.

Reactions: AwsHen and Dave 237

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
No it's not a sequel, and as if that wasn't enough it's a completely different studio. Although indeed at first glance the female and graphic style are very similar.
whats the story in that one?

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Well not really a completely different studio as Mount Position was literally named Atelier Sakura Mount Position at first.
A moe focused brand. Renamed to prevent its games being associated with the netorare genre via the previous parent brand Atelier Sakura.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 2279559
Can anyone help why did i not get all of the scenes here?
Not sure if you got it or not, but I just reinstalled it to play it again. So you have to click install video camera where Risa invites Tsukasa over for lending play and then review it in Risa's perspective for 100% scene. If it doesn't show then start from fresh again and do it from there and then it'll work.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
So that I'm not always complaining about Atelier Sakura games, I decided to do a deep dive on one of their games I really like. This game is great and I always have a good time when playing it. See below for more detail, and please keep in mind that there are spoilers for the first Marina's Cuckolding Report as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes