VN Others Completed Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 31, 2020
Is it really NTR though? Felt more like a one-sided swinging or wife-lending (something like that) and the wife never really got stolen in the end (although it seemed like the wife really did fall for the MC friend's d*ck.).

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
"Is it really NTR though? Felt more like a one-sided swinging or wife-lending"
This is the example of the NTR game. You have actually answered the question yourself.
And if you're referring to the exact subgenre of NTR - here we are dealing with the so-called Netorase .

Jan 31, 2020
I don't get it. It says netorare but that other guy never really stole the wife in the end, right? It's not like there was any hidden scene where she did got stolen away and never returned to her husband.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I don't get it. It says netorare but that other guy never really stole the wife in the end, right? It's not like there was any hidden scene where she did got stolen away and never returned to her husband.
One of the tags in the VNDB did say netorase. I don't think they included netorase or netori in the tags yet and not sure when. Whenever I see a link of a VNDB, I always go check to see more tags than on here just to see if I want to play or not.

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
Jan 31, 2020
One of the tags in the VNDB did say netorase. I don't think they included netorase or netori in the tags yet and not sure when. Whenever I see a link of a VNDB, I always go check to see more tags than on here just to see if I want to play or not.
Such a shame though, the wife actually is very fappable and had a lot of potential for taking it further with her affair partner.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... I can see now why some people call Atelier Sakura a shovelware circle... This VN is nearly identical to the one with Miina, and probably others from them too. It's a very light Netorase VN that doesn't really dive into the potential negative consequences of it all as the wife puts a stop to things if they look like they might get out of hand, even though she's supposedly the kind of girl that likes sex a lot... she clearly doesn't like sex more than she loves her husband.

Not a terrible way to waste a few hours... but I can't call this amazing either. Super vanilla on absolutely all levels tbh.

Even though I have a very hard time accepting the idea that two people could be married for 4 years and never do it raw in that time...

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes