VN Others Completed Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma [v1.0] [Atelier Sakura]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
By playing it again you mean without using the skip option?
Skip or not, you can only unlock so much of the CG.
To unlock the remaining CG you have to rewatch scenes in the gallery - Alternatively you can just download my 100% save above ^

Funnburrito

May 8, 2018
Are there any other good netorase games like this? I don't like the cuck/weak hubby type so much. I prefer the "swapping"/"fetish shared" type like this.

Reactions: rgnar62

Kegalos

Apr 24, 2020
lol, this game is quite good. it seems to be a vanilla than a ntr haha.

>>> "Can anyone tell me, where is the pregnancy part, (where it begins? is it really exist?)"

can anyone pls recommend another good ntr game with pregnancy? thanks a lot

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
lol, this game is quite good. it seems to be a vanilla than a ntr haha.

>>> "Can anyone tell me, where is the pregnancy part, (where it begins? is it really exist?)"

can anyone pls recommend another good ntr game with pregnancy? thanks a lot
I don't think there is any pregnancy at all in the game, not even a mention. Someone should take down that tag.

As for recommendations try this one . It's excellent.

Last edited:

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
Thank you so much for this translation capu2 .I completed this with crappy MTL but still
thoroughly enjoyed this game.

I think even people who don't like NTR can play this because it's a pure netorase game where the lover(protege of MC) is actually an underdog compared to MC unlike most games and you even feel bad for him.The Protege comes to MC looking for advise because his partner broke up with him for being lousy at sex.MC sees the opportunity of fulfilling his ntr fetish and helping his protege improve his sexual ability at the same time so he asks his wife to sleep with the dude.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I find it ironic that the most loyal wife Atelier Sakura created is a gyaru and most of the time gyarus are portrayed as complete sluts.

Those who are asking for a similar netorase game can try the 2nd Mariko game "Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko no Furin Houkoku ~Otto Kounin no Gachi Furin Sex~"
from the same company.Unlike the first Mariko game(called "Please Bang my Wife" in English translation)the second one is full netorase like this game but will have to use a VN translator because I don't think there is an english translation for this yet.

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
It's just CGI I think
It’s an after story with cuckolding with guy in please bang my wife 1 who’s called as chief, so yea you get cg and a voice message with marina reporting of what happened, but it’s only 500¥ and it hasn’t been posted anywhere

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Oops didn’t check the tweet thought it was about marina and then saw it was about gal my bad

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes