Others Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Please Bang My Wife 2 Sequel

capu2

May 15, 2018
Patch Notes

1. Full Button Translation
  2. Overall font size change to 20 (Original is 24)
  3. Name font size change to 20 (Original is 24)
  4. Translated 3rd Party Name
  5. Partial Tooltip Translation (I got bored doing it)
  6. Fixed Staff Room issue
  7. Translated Minor Characters name (If you find any other untranslated name, call my attention)

Not Included in this patch:

1. Breaks on dialogues ( I don't want to mess with ase's work)

Note: The voices still work on my game even on later stages of the game.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Patch Notes

1. Full Button Translation
  2. Overall font size change to 20 (Original is 24)
  3. Name font size change to 20 (Original is 24)
  4. Translated 3rd Party Name
  5. Partial Tooltip Translation (I got bored doing it)
  6. Fixed Staff Room issue
  7. Translated Minor Characters name (If you find any other untranslated name, call my attention)

Not Included in this patch:

1. Breaks on dialogues ( I don't want to mess with ase's work)

Note: The voices still work on my game even on later stages of the game.
Great!

Going through the dialogue, I noticed some mistakes I had failed to correct, like failing to replace the Japanese dialogue brackets with quotation marks a few times and similar things (there is even one entire sentence in the Staff Room text that I didn't translate, it's still in the original Japanese). I'll get those fixed on the weekend. Should I repost my translation here as .ks files, or should I send them to you in a DM so you can add them to the patch?

I also did notice a few times in which a word was broken in the middle ("crea ted") between lines, so it seems that the font size didn't take care of everything. I'll add explicit breaks ([r]s) in these cases.

The main problem, though, is that I still get no VA voices. All other sound effect files work fine, just not the VA voice files. They work again if I remove the patch from the game folder. Is this because my version is decompressed? Can anyone post a link to the original compressed version (with .xp3 instead of .ks files) so I can download it and test if in this version the voice files work after the patch?

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
It works for me though.
I really don't understand that. Could it be because I have a decompressed version, with .ks files instead of a big .xp3 file? Do you have a link to a compressed version with the .xp3 file that I can download and test with your patch, to see if the voices work?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

capu2

May 15, 2018
I really don't understand that. Could it be because I have a decompressed version, with .ks files instead of a big .xp3 file? Do you have a link to a compressed version with the .xp3 file that I can download and test with your patch, to see if the voices work?
You can try at Mikocon if they have a copy

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
The original game was posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ease-bang-my-wife-2-sequel.39800/post-3160032

The uploader said that the game came with patch.rar file which he tried on the game but noticed no effect. The believe the game was taken from anime-sharing.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The original game was posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ease-bang-my-wife-2-sequel.39800/post-3160032

The uploader said that the game came with patch.rar file which he tried one the game but noticed no effect. The believe the game was taken from anime-sharing.
Thanks!

And now that I've downloaded and installed it: the voices work! Why this should make a difference I don't know (does anyone have any idea why?) but at least now I can hear Mariko's voice and read the translations without problems. Go figure...

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Thanks!

And now that I've downloaded and installed it: the voices work! Why this should make a difference I don't know (does anyone have any idea why?) but at least now I can hear Mariko's voice and read the translations without problems. Go figure...
In my compressed version voice files converted from wav to ogg and I've made some changes to macro.ks file to make game able to read ogg instead of wav. So if u use any patches to the compressed game with embedded macro.ks file (without my changes) then u will not hear voices anymore.

capu2

May 15, 2018
In my compressed version voice files converted from wav to ogg and I've made some changes to macro.ks file to make game able to read ogg instead of wav. So if u use any patches to the compressed game with embedded macro.ks file (without my changes) then u will not hear voices anymore.
Ah, I see now. My patch has a modified macro.ks for the name fitting and font change therefore the original wavs are still written there.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Ah, I see now. My patch has a modified macro.ks for the name fitting and font change therefore the original wavs are still written there.
So maybe you guys could do a patch that also works with the decompressed version / original megalol macro.ks? It's easier to correct stuff on the decompressed version.

Curiously, I noticed a difference in the font type/size between the compressed and decompressed version. What file sets these variables -- macro.ks? I'd like to make sure they have the same values.

capu2

May 15, 2018
is this you ? if u are damn man bringing us another 1 thanks
Yep. ULMF is my main translation site. You can find my other translated games there.. well small games actually..

I can't post everything here because some are shotas and lolis

As for this patch, I only worked on the script and system. Asehpe is the hero for this game

capu2

May 15, 2018
So maybe you guys could do a patch that also works with the decompressed version / original megalol macro.ks? It's easier to correct stuff on the decompressed version.

Curiously, I noticed a difference in the font type/size between the compressed and decompressed version. What file sets these variables -- macro.ks? I'd like to make sure they have the same values.
Are you talking about the name or the whole game in general?

haif alhajraf

Apr 30, 2018
Yep. ULMF is my main translation site. You can find my other translated games there.. well small games actually..

I can't post everything here because some are shotas and lolis

As for this patch, I only worked on the script and system. Asehpe is the hero for this game
u guys should make a patreon im sure alot of ppl would support you.

capu2

May 15, 2018
The whole game. When I have both the compressed and decompressed versions running simultaneously, the font sizes look different.
That's what I was talking about before. The copies of our game are different because of the font. The patch that I have has a 24 font size which is the default (My mistake for my patch log, I wrote it at 20)

you can find the fonts at Config.tjs. look for function MessageLayer_config() and then look for ;defaultFontSize = x

As for font size of the name, you can change it at the macro.ks

ADDENDUM: DEFAULT IS 27 so I changed it to 24 to fit the text.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
That's what I was talking about before. The copies of our game are different because of the font. The patch that I have has a 24 font size which is the default (My mistake for my patch log, I wrote it at 20)

you can find the fonts at Config.tjs. look for function MessageLayer_config() and then look for ;defaultFontSize = x

As for font size of the name, you can change it at the macro.ks

ADDENDUM: DEFAULT IS 27 so I changed it to 24 to fit the text.
Great! I'll have a look (though probably not today, too much IRL stuff) -- thanks!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I just want to share some good news to my fellow Atelier Sakura game fans - a new game has been translated by one of Capu's companion in ULMF

Reactions: haif alhajraf

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I just want to share some good news to my fellow Atelier Sakura game fans - a new game has been translated by one of Capu's companion in ULMF
THANKYOU FOR INFORMATION.....
and bless you capu2 it's work. My AS games collection increase finally

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Nice :)
Could not find the main game. So hope someone has it :)

It's already patched and has solid seeds.

Edit - I've played it and while Yukako is likeable, didn't really feel like NTR in the corrupt sense, I'm probably just splitting hairs.
To clarify, she's 100% cheating and it's 100% behind his back, just didn't feel like the boyfriend was as engaged in the story as he could've been.

Last edited: