Others Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Please Bang My Wife 2 Sequel

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It seems the correct family name is Sashihara, not Shihara. Also, Mariko's and Yasushi's names were not the problem; megalol had already made the change, and the "select a new name" part worked fine, so there is no need to make the names unchangeable. The problem was Mariko's lover's name, Shohei Takagi, as well as the names of a few other minor characters -- these caused the problems I mentioned upthread. Did you try changing any of these?

Also, out of curiosity: I had used [r] in the translated text to force carriage returns and avoid splitting words randomly at the ends of lines, but I see in your screen capture the word "love" split as "l" + "ove" (in the following line). How could this happen? In my version, the whole line is printed without any word splits.

View attachment 798982
Didn't you play the prequel ? I also think it's Sashihara even in MTL

capu2

May 15, 2018
It seems the correct family name is Sashihara, not Shihara. Also, Mariko's and Yasushi's names were not the problem; megalol had already made the change, and the "select a new name" part worked fine, so there is no need to make the names unchangeable. The problem was Mariko's lover's name, Shohei Takagi, as well as the names of a few other minor characters -- these caused the problems I mentioned upthread. Did you try changing any of these?

Also, out of curiosity: I had used [r] in the translated text to force carriage returns and avoid splitting words randomly at the ends of lines, but I see in your screen capture the word "love" split as "l" + "ove" (in the following line). How could this happen? In my version, the whole line is printed without any word splits.

View attachment 798982
I found a way to modify the font size now. Everything fits now

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The Narration is supposed to disappear. You are not supposed to change it unless you change every ト書き (Togaki or as in writing) in every .ks dialogue file and then change the macro for it. Were you able to change the font size of the game? It seems the difference between our games is that your font is smaller.
I didn't change any font size... I wouldn't know how. I tried to change ト書き to "Narration" (and once to nothing) and got the problems I mentioned in previous posts. What I have was simply the result of writing the translations over the Japanese text in the .ks dialogue files in megalol's decompiled version, I changed nothing else in the code.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
So glad to see this! Tell me how you did it, I'd love to do it to other games.
I've just placed the patch in the version of the game I worked on, and as far as the initial screen goes, it worked fine! But, when I progressed through the game, I noticed that the recordings of Mariko's VA didn't play anymore. Is this because I used a decompressed version? When I remove the patch.xp3 file from the game directory, Mariko's VA recordings return, but then the initial screen goes back to Japanese kanji.

capu2

May 15, 2018
Hmm... I'll ask just once more if you can tell me how you did this (the translation of the initial screen). If you don't answer, I'll assume it's some professional secret. OK by me.
Just find the proper cg and edit it via photoshop but be careful because you might mess up the alignments. as for the hints you can check it each and every .ma file with the same name of CG button. It's a very lengthy work but doable. As for the system name (Dear wife....Mariko...) You can change it in the config.tjs

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Just find the proper cg and edit it via photoshop but be careful because you might mess up the alignments. as for the hints you can check it each and every .ma file with the same name of CG button. It's a very lengthy work but doable. As for the system name (Dear wife....Mariko...) You can change it in the config.tjs
OK Thanks! I'll have a look. I'm trying to learn some of this stuff...

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Nice meme! HAHA
just thinking about it when you're talking about collabb haha....

A great idea! I'm busy with work IRL till about election day, but after that... I'm thinking about the Marina series, say Marina 2 (since Marina 1 has already been translated).
okay just relax doing the translation. RL still importan than a game, but our entertain is a game self haha

capu2

May 15, 2018
A great idea! I'm busy with work IRL till about election day, but after that... I'm thinking about the Marina series, say Marina 2 (since Marina 1 has already been translated).
Marina 2 is on a different engine I think. The files are different compared to other AS games

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Marina 2 is on a different engine I think. The files are different compared to other AS games
Would that make it unworkable? If so, which other AS would you recommend as being from the same engine?