Others Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Please Bang My Wife 2 Sequel

capu2

May 15, 2018
I checked out the file, you need to modify the macros.ks and some .tjs files in order for it to work. you can also type in the break code [r] in sentences to make it more appealing. To change the character names with color you need to tweak the macro.ks too but change the parameters to make it fit or the game will break. usually at the 64 character for AS length games. I'll look into it even more

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
THANK you so asehpe much for translating my REQUEST this is my 2nd translation Request that has been granted , My 1st REQUEST has been granted by capu2 which can found here https://f95zone.to/threads/gyaruzum...suru-ai-suru-tsuma-v1-0-atelier-sakura.56100/ and now we can mark this game as COMPLETED
Glad to be of help! As I said, it was fun, and Mariko is a delight to watch. Thanks to megalol, too, for sharing the original uncompressed file. As for completed... the text is now 100% translated, but there are all those details I mentioned in the previous post; don't they make it less than completed?

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I checked out the file, you need to modify the macros.ks and some .tjs files in order for it to work. you can also type in the break code [r] in sentences to make it more appealing. To change the character names with color you need to tweak the macro.ks too but change the parameters to make it fit or the game will break. usually at the 64 character for AS length games. I'll look into it even more
Thanks! I've never done this before, so I know next to nothing about coding, the files, and their structure. I'd need you to tell me in detail where and what to change, but if you can tell me, I'll do it.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Help , in my game folder I can't access scenario and src folder, the files are in XP3 file format, maybe you also need to upload your patch.xp3 data.xp3 scenario.xp3 and src.xp3 asehpe

xavinavi

Mar 1, 2019
I tried to create my own xp3 archives from files you provided using multiple programs, no success. Any chaces you could upload your own? asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I tried to create my own xp3 archives from files you provided using multiple programs, no success. Any chaces you could upload your own? asehpe
I worked on the decompressed files that megalol had posted to this thread (several pages back) -- I don't have any .xp3 file. Even decompressed, the game works. If you find megalol's post, in which he attached this version of the game (as a .rar / .7z file), and download it, you'll have exactly what I started with. If you then replace the files as I indicated in my longer post, you should end up with a fully translated, playable version.

Reactions: xavinavi

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I changed the default names to english names and changed the code for the system to read the English text instead of the kanjis
It seems the correct family name is Sashihara, not Shihara. Also, Mariko's and Yasushi's names were not the problem; megalol had already made the change, and the "select a new name" part worked fine, so there is no need to make the names unchangeable. The problem was Mariko's lover's name, Shohei Takagi, as well as the names of a few other minor characters -- these caused the problems I mentioned upthread. Did you try changing any of these?

Also, out of curiosity: I had used [r] in the translated text to force carriage returns and avoid splitting words randomly at the ends of lines, but I see in your screen capture the word "love" split as "l" + "ove" (in the following line). How could this happen? In my version, the whole line is printed without any word splits.

1599092297685.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Hmm... I tried to compress the whole translated game with 7-zip and post it here, but the resulting .7z file is too big to attach (187 MB). As an alternative, here is a link to megalol's post with the original version of the game, the one I downloaded and worked on, for you guys to download, too. If you then download and decompress the translated files from my larger post and place them in the appropriate folders (replacing the original files) as explained in my larger post, everything should work.

StrikeExia

Jun 29, 2018
Hmm... I tried to compress the whole translated game with 7-zip and post it here, but the resulting .7z file is too big to attach (187 MB). As an alternative, here is a link to megalol's post with the original version of the game, the one I downloaded and worked on, for you guys to download, too. If you then download and decompress the translated files from my larger post and place them in the appropriate folders (replacing the original files) as explained in my larger post, everything should work.
it worked that way, thanks!

capu2

May 15, 2018
It seems the correct family name is Sashihara, not Shihara. Also, Mariko's and Yasushi's names were not the problem; megalol had already made the change, and the "select a new name" part worked fine, so there is no need to make the names unchangeable. The problem was Mariko's lover's name, Shohei Takagi, as well as the names of a few other minor characters -- these caused the problems I mentioned upthread. Did you try changing any of these?

Also, out of curiosity: I had used [r] in the translated text to force carriage returns and avoid splitting words randomly at the ends of lines, but I see in your screen capture the word "love" split as "l" + "ove" (in the following line). How could this happen? In my version, the whole line is printed without any word splits.

View attachment 798982
I was playing just playing around with the names to check the coding process. As for the sentence length, I dunno about that. maybe because testing.png your copy is a compiled version. Mine is the jap version way back when. But here you go, I changed the name of the 3rd party. I'll test everything and tweak somethings before releasing my modified patch

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
OK! There ar
I was playing just playing around with the names to check the coding process. As for the sentence length, I dunno about that. maybe because your copy is a compiled version. Mine is the jap version way back when. But here you go, I changed the name of the 3rd party. I'll test everything and tweak somethings before releasing my modified patch
OK! Let me know what the tweaks are, so I can also do them in my compiled version and keep the correct line breaks ([r]s).

Besides Shohei Takagi, there is also Mr. Yamagichi, Yasushi's boss, and a couple of times a waiter is also mentioned, and also a hostess from a hot springs hotel. There is also the "Narration" that appears when the text is not being said by any character but describes someone's thoughts or some ongoing event.

Thanks!

capu2

May 15, 2018
OK! There ar

OK! Let me know what the tweaks are, so I can also do them in my compiled version and keep the correct line breaks ([r]s).

Besides Shohei Takagi, there is also Mr. Yamagichi, Yasushi's boss, and a couple of times a waiter is also mentioned, and also a hostess from a hot springs hotel. There is also the "Narration" that appears when the text is not being said by any character but describes someone's thoughts or some ongoing event.

Thanks!
The Narration is supposed to disappear. You are not supposed to change it unless you change every ト書き (Togaki or as in writing) in every .ks dialogue file and then change the macro for it. Were you able to change the font size of the game? It seems the difference between our games is that your font is smaller.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

View attachment 798982
WAIT WHAT?! Love hotel ? I remember playing this game last year using VNR (MTL) I don't remember Mariko and Takagi had a scene at a love hotel ? In Mariko's POV all their h-scenes are in Takagi's house , Hot Spring getaway, MC's house . Did I miss something ?