Others Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Please Bang My Wife 2 Sequel

ddan03

Sep 6, 2020
Would that make it unworkable? If so, which other AS would you recommend as being from the same engine?
038 - swingers pair, pretty good
045, 052, 064 - AV sister series
075 - newest, a bit rushed story, gf is liar, no lending involved
042 - older game, lending to classmate
066 - lending to monk brother
043 - slowly turning into slut, threesome, anal, no lending

You can also try Marina gaidens, they're shorter and prob on new engine.

capu2

May 15, 2018
038 - swingers pair, pretty good
045, 052, 064 - AV sister series
075 - newest, a bit rushed story, gf is liar, no lending involved
042 - older game, lending to classmate
043 - slowly turning into slut, threesome, anal, no lending

You can also try Marina gaidens, they're shorter and prob on new engine.

Ah that 042, good ol times shiori.png

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you guys translating and patching this game. You guys are AMAZING :)

Just wanted to ask you capu2 before starting this game , is the is the final patch or do you plan on releasing another patch.

capu2

May 15, 2018
Thank you guys translating and patching this game. You guys are AMAZING :)

Just wanted to ask you capu2 before starting this game , is the is the final patch or do you plan on releasing another patch.
There’s another one coming. I’m just working on some stuff. The name of the minor characters and not yet translated. Once the final patch is released, ash can decide if he wants to post it on F95 main game directory

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I played that in MTL , even in MTL it's understandable and the story sucks, very good render though but it has many different routes and it's impossible to unlock all CG scenes in one play through because of many choices which is nonsense because all goes to sharing and lending afterall and game over if mc decided to stop , I won't recommend that one to be honest it's not worth downloading at all

Tomodachi ♂♀ Sex Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu! - here it's old but when I played it in MTL it has interesting story and a unique one becaue of BBC

042 also has an interesting story

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I think If capu2 and asehpe will collab then it's better for them to start a patreon and I will gladly support them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still patiently waiting for this capu2 hoping you will release this soon

Reactions: haif alhajraf

capu2

May 15, 2018
it's finished all or not?
are you will be post this to?

because i dont understand apply to the game with your file/code to share in this thread hehe sory
I'll post the patch don't worry. I still need to check any breaks on the storyline. I'll release the patch maybe at the end of the week

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Holy shit! I gave up on this game being translated around two months ago only to check back in today and find that it's fully translated! It seems the hentai gods haven't given up on me yet. asehpe, capu2, megalol, thank you all for working on this game. God bless you all.
The hentai gods (not a bad name for a retro technopop band) are loving and merciful. (In fact, in the true/good ending, Mariko's last words are a prayer for her marriage to continue NTR-ing forever... maybe she was parying to the hentai gods, I now wonder?) Since I was a fan of Mariko since PBMW 1, when megalol gave me the opportunity of starting this, I was more than willing. And then capu2 improved it to professional level! So, despite all the bad news IRL these days, the world still has nice things in it.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
WAIT WHAT?! Love hotel ? I remember playing this game last year using VNR (MTL) I don't remember Mariko and Takagi had a scene at a love hotel ? In Mariko's POV all their h-scenes are in Takagi's house , Hot Spring getaway, MC's house . Did I miss something ?
No. It's the first scene between Mariko and Takagi, which is NOT fully shown -- we only get Mariko's narrative of it in the beginning, when her husband Yasushi, totally dumbfounded, is listening to her ask his permission to go on dating Takagi. (In the Staff Room text, the author even says he decided to do that -- to not show the scene with Mariko and Takagi in a love hotel from Mariko's perspective -- because he wanted the viewer to be really in the cuckold husband's shoes, wondering if Mariko was telling the truth or not, without having either possibility confirmed by a version of the encounter from Mariko's perspective.)

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I'll post the patch don't worry. I still need to check any breaks on the storyline. I'll release the patch maybe at the end of the week
capu2, I wonder if you've looked at the last problem I mentioned in my longer post -- that, for some reason, clicking on "Staff Room" in the main menu doesn't take the player to the author's text I had translated, but to the author's text of another game. I assume it's probably something simple, like changing a pointer that is pointing to the wrong file.

Also, why does the VA voice disappear from my version of the game when I place your first patch.xp3 in the game folder? Does anyone else have the same problem? Does the VA voice work as it should if the patch is used with the non-decompressed version?

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
I just need someone to answer is marina 2 harder to translate than newer AS games with kirikiri engine? if so then I'll drop my request

capu2

May 15, 2018
capu2, I wonder if you've looked at the last problem I mentioned in my longer post -- that, for some reason, clicking on "Staff Room" in the main menu doesn't take the player to the author's text I had translated, but to the author's text of another game. I assume it's probably something simple, like changing a pointer that is pointing to the wrong file.

Also, why does the VA voice disappear from my version of the game when I place your first patch.xp3 in the game folder? Does anyone else have the same problem? Does the VA voice work as it should if the patch is used with the non-decompressed version?

It works for me though. staffroom.png

Reactions: asehpe