Others Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Please Bang My Wife 2 Sequel

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I mean if we same country, we can celebrate together because new game AS has been translating, lol.... :KEK:
No offense man but you're english is like MTL so that's why I didn't understand LOL , we're not the same country but I think we are both Asian

seems like because tomodachi AS, Many people started love with AS, lol
That one is very good and so unique AS game, it's not even NTR for me, the one being cuck is the boyfriend of the girl but the boyfriend is not MC, can't even tell if it's Netori because the black guy is not the MC also so I think it's a female protagonist game

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
No offense man but you're english is like MTL so that's why I didn't understand LOL , we're not the same country but I think we are both Asian

yeah im from Indonesia, my grammar is still sick, lol

That one is very good and so unique AS game, it's not even NTR for me, the one being cuck is the boyfriend of the girl but the boyfriend is not MC, can't even tell if it's Netori because the black guy is not the MC also so I think it's a female protagonist game
i prefer don't play yet until more AS translate in next update...

Limitlesszebra

Sep 5, 2017
Hello guys,

Thank you for putting in the time to translate this, I'm new to this, can someone explain how I utilize the file capu2 posted? Sorry in advance if this is already posted else where on this forum.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Hello guys,

Thank you for putting in the time to translate this, I'm new to this, can someone explain how I utilize the file capu2 posted? Sorry in advance if this is already posted else where on this forum.
You copy the xp3 file into the root of the game folder, literally just slap it in the folder and it should work.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Comparison between the the two, after playing a proper a translation

I thought that 2 is better but I think 1 still is the best Atelier Sakura's ntr game, really an epic and still their master piece when it comes to heavy ntr drama , 2 is no different in cuckolding report of Marina , Mayumi and Risa

Both 1 and 2 is equal when it comes to h-content although 2 may be a little better because it is more detailed

When it comes to NTR guy ,it is subjective so for me 2 is better because I prefer older woman or MILFS and younger boys (Shotacon) and it's close to my preference since the guy is young and a virgin

• Love
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

bangeka90

Oct 9, 2020
Patch Notes

1. Full Button Translation
  2. Overall font size change to 20 (Original is 24)
  3. Name font size change to 20 (Original is 24)
  4. Translated 3rd Party Name
  5. Partial Tooltip Translation (I got bored doing it)
  6. Fixed Staff Room issue
  7. Translated Minor Characters name (If you find any other untranslated name, call my attention)

Not Included in this patch:

1. Breaks on dialogues ( I don't want to mess with ase's work)

Note: The voices still work on my game even on later stages of the game.
Anyone can download it? i can't download the patch --a