Ren'Py Abandoned Swiper [v0.04] [Stenn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

mr overlord

Sep 16, 2019
what happened to dev?
Sten Likes to go M.I.A. for some goddamn reason He still talks about some social issues but last year he did work on some animations and art works and I guess the main reason why it's going so slow is because he doesn't want to stress over it which IMHO means I update it whenever the fuck I feel like it and I'm not really gonna tell you how the process is going.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Sten Likes to go M.I.A. for some goddamn reason He still talks about some social issues but last year he did work on some animations and art works and I guess the main reason why it's going so slow is because he doesn't want to stress over it which IMHO means I update it whenever the fuck I feel like it and I'm not really gonna tell you how the process is going.
I hate to hear that because i was looking forward to this one but hopefully this means at the very least he's protecting his mental health AND not stealing patrons money..

Jan 19, 2020
Mans got into make H-games for the wrong reasons. you don't go into it to make money you make something you like then if it's good people will offer to give you money so you can make more. I'm not saying it a bad game. I'm just saying it evidently wasn't good enough for people to want to pay him.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
This is pretty stupid of me in hindsight But here's the full conversation. How you interoperate is on you. Hopefully The dude stops going MIA we need more games like this ngl.
seems a bit contradictory to me. Like is he making a game like a "fast food worker" and just releasing a product for people or is he doing it because he wants to because he keeps adding stuff?
personally i'm fine with either aslong as people get to see the results of the effort put in along the way so that they have a frame of reference to know if it would even be worth it to support the creator.
also good incentives help and the ones on patreon are... well... non-existent.

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
This is pretty stupid of me in hindsight But here's the full conversation. How you interoperate is on you. Hopefully The dude stops going MIA we need more games like this ngl.
yah his artstyle is amazing, the kind that sticks with you for years even tho the game hasnt been updated in so long

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
oh wow i really like how he explained it, unfortunately with that kind of mindset not a whole lot usually gets done but on the upside people who think like that usually make the best shit

mr overlord

Sep 16, 2019
Ok After I rebought access to the server and well the server itself is still unhinged the last time when sten was active is the third of January last year and they were going on about flobots, SsethTzeentach, and vpns so no progress

NertMaGert

Apr 1, 2018
Massive shame to see the Dev stop updating. I honestly remember playing this one like 4 or 5 years ago before it even had the blowjob animation in the game and eagerly waiting for the next update. The humor and the artwork had me hooked, it's a shame to see a hidden gem like this fade away.
I have hope the Dev will oneday come back and make a new project. I hate to see creative minds vanish.

mr overlord

Sep 16, 2019
unfortunately it's a common thing here I'm still in the discord of anything comes up but I highly doubt it

NertMaGert

Apr 1, 2018
unfortunately it's a common thing here I'm still in the discord of anything comes up but I highly doubt it
Trust me, I am well aware of how common it is to watch games not pass the blood trials.
I'm happy Hana's Exposure was able to manage it. A genuinely fun read and playthrough. Despite there being no actual sex in it.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes