Ren'Py Abandoned Swiper [v0.04] [Stenn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Is any a patreon of his/know anything?
Given the fact he's got 5 patreons, I doubt we'll get any inside news anytime soon. Probably why the game might have been abandonned, not enough support.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017
Awhile back I chipped in the 1.50 to see what was up.

So, there isn't a whole ton to see in the Discord, but from what I understand general life happened and coding is hard.

The dude's last message on the Discord was over a month ago. It's hard to gauge because it seemed like there was some interest in putting out another build.

Reactions: Deynan and Ilverin

mr overlord

Sep 16, 2019
Awhile back I chipped in the 1.50 to see what was up.

So, there isn't a whole ton to see in the Discord, but from what I understand general life happened and coding is hard.

The dude's last message on the Discord was over a month ago. It's hard to gauge because it seemed like there was some interest in putting out another build.
I think He also might potentially add a card system (keep in mind this post is almost 2 months old )

Reactions: Ilverin
Jul 19, 2017
Obligatory update to show that it's not really dead but at a fucking crawl He is doing work and animation stuff when he's not busy at his job or school ( if I think he has ether one ) or arguing over politics

That's great, but holy fuck all I want to do is beat my meat. Not too often, I want to improve myself as a person and pursue my dreams.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes