Ren'Py Abandoned Swiper [v0.04] [Stenn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
is it possible to load saved game from 0.3? i get script errors and icons disappear. any one else having issues or should i download 0.4 and install again. any info would be very appreciated! thanks. v/r Diego

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I need to say, the theme sounds strangely childish and I think that could be adapted to something more serious, but the art is good... Although there is no real content in the game yet, I can only hope that it will progress, and that it will not be abandoned.

Who doesn't like busty girls, after all? But... Ugh... How is this really going to work? I can not imagine. Now I'm wondering, why did I play this?

Last edited:
Reactions: SofieSoBad

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
once, once, once again Swiper 32 isn't working. I Explain because maybe there's a big problem, I dont' know. I have Windows 7 32 edition, every time the game is updated, every single time, I download it, and every time swiper 32 isn't working. Could you please control or suggest my how can I play?
You mean 32-bit, no? Trying using the 64-bit version, most 64-bit software works on 32, but not vice versa. Beyond that, I'd recommend upgrading (even with only a moderate GPU). 32-bit is only growing closer to dying. If you have an android phone, you could try emulating it with Joiplay.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
IDK Update to Windows 10 64 bit maybe? Win 7 is Super frikking old and not even supported by MS anylonger.
everyone should be running 64bit version, being on 32bit limits you the programs you can use, most want 64bit version OS. Also win7 no longer supported microsoft always stops support for older Os, win7 was long abandon and 8 hasn't be supported for long while.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
everyone should be running 64bit version, being on 32bit limits you the programs you can use, most want 64bit version OS. Also win7 no longer supported microsoft always stops support for older Os, win7 was long abandon and 8 hasn't be supported for long while.
Most 64-bit software works on 32-bit. Doesn't change the fact that he/she/it should probably upgrade ASAP, if only for security reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: MattShizzle

Flaxx

Dec 31, 2018
I asked because I wanted to play it, but if I'm so unlucky I can't play it, because I have a 32 edition, of windows 7, I surrender the idea there isn't any method, any ask for me, just because it's so rare to play most games if you have a 32 bit of windows... thanks again for the answer and I hope in the more more future there will be a method or a solution, instead you have a less one player of this game.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Can you get the potion for that person in the forest?
Also can you do anything with the Android in the city yet?

Is the mom and goblin battle the only new stuff?

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
You mean 32-bit, no? Trying using the 64-bit version, most 64-bit software works on 32, but not vice versa. Beyond that, I'd recommend upgrading (even with only a moderate GPU). 32-bit is only growing closer to dying. If you have an android phone, you could try emulating it with Joiplay.
This is completely backwards. 64-bit versions of Windows can run 32-bit software via WOW, but you generally can't run 64-bit software on 32-bit versions of Windows unless you have some sort of ill-advised VM setup. The 32-bit executable runs fine on 64-bit Windows 10, and reports as 32-bits, so hard telling what the problem is.

Reactions: MattShizzle

LaBigBepnis

Sep 26, 2018
It can be a good game, just wish swiper would fuck or rape Dora in the tree and do more shit in the game, can't do anything now, just wait and hope

Reactions: Deynan

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So I am stuck at the house at the beginning of the game am I missing something as when I go outside I can not click on anything but the door to go back inside oO

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Deynan and Vicen

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
Current content+walkthrough:

Search for clothes after swiper steals them
Check rocks on left bottom, get free rock for fighting with
Check tree trunk, get some juicy spank animations [scene]
Go home with or without clothes, nude or clothed running around [scene]
Check drawers of the house [chip, clothing, ID, money]
Take dildo from mom's room whenever 3 times to fight for panties and money thereafter [scenes]
Talk to mom so you can explore your map in backpack
Camcorder page 1 of forest
Gator in sewers near city bar
Talk to onion whenever in city bar to slap his dick against your tiddies [scene]
Go home, talk to mom
Go to city bar, talk to Nomad to open the desert
Talk to merchants, buy raincoat and other merch after fighting a gobbo
Combine batteries, chip, camcorder, enjoy [scene]

Fight Strategy:
[use pack>rock and watch health drop to 0 then punch]

If there's more, let me know I will add if I continue to follow
[scene] makes a great save point to run back to for rewatch purposes

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes