Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Swiper no swiping !
Swiper no swiping !
Swiper no swiping !
I was thinking of replacing the "Swi" in Swiping to "Ra"
Probably more accurate in an adult game where a bad character does something they aren't supposed to.

Lairdwombat

Nov 29, 2018
When I talk to him dora just says nevermind
if you have the camera and the crocodile, talk to her mom, then go to the bar and talk to the person sitting at the bar. might have to do the barkeep scene before, if so just grab Dora's ID from her dresser in her bedroom.

Jan 18, 2018
it's hard to tell what is clickable & not clickable. as not everything has some kind of glow effect. also the gator toy is in the sewer. just click the manhole by the bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Shark

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Have clicked for a solid 5 min now around the desert area and the only thing i've found is the merchant is that it for now?

Reactions: Kale31

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I can see this going somewhere. Only two real criticisms in this early stage. First one is that animations need to be smoothed out a little more and the second is that the nipple size, particularly areolas, should be shrunk by like 1/3 of their current size. We getting into pepperoni region right now with how they are.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android [v0.03] APK -

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Don't make a change to her physically. She's awesome and I love the big areolas.

The handjob scene should have a cumshot, and I hope there's tons of ENF and MMF content on its way!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes