Ren'Py Abandoned Swiper [v0.04] [Stenn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Not saying you should run it, but one of the recent versions of ren'py has been causing a lot of false positives for games that use a custom icon (or something like that, i don't know the details). So it's not necessarily something malicious.

Judging by virustotal, sounds like you use Trendmicro? That's the only one that found something from scanning the zip.
No, I use Webroot.

Is it possible that it has to do with who I downloaded it from? In other words, maybe Mediafire is the problem as opposed to Zippyshare?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If I had a nickel for every time I've seen a Dora game on this site, I'd have two nickels - which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.
Compared to Kim Possible (10+), My Little Pony (5+) or Pokémon (insert ridiculously high number here)?

Reactions: TheScottSterling

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Dowload android v0.02 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Last edited:

badboy010203

May 6, 2017
Is there literally anything to do here? I can only take the dildo lamp twice and nothing happens after that. Am I missing something?

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
Is there literally anything to do here? I can only take the dildo lamp twice and nothing happens after that. Am I missing something?
well from what i saw there's still little you van do but you can
1. take the dildo and talk to mother about it (twice)
2. walk around and/or sleep naked
3. get spanked by swiper when checking the tree
4. listen to Baka Mitai while sleeping

also i checked out their patreon and they say that clicking on the little rock and then clicking on the tree branch should do something but i haven't quite figured out what it does

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
also i checked out their patreon and they say that clicking on the little rock and then clicking on the tree branch should do something but i haven't quite figured out what it does
Same, I've been clicking on a lot of things but couldn't understand what the rock was supposed to be used on :/

PietjePrecies404

Feb 23, 2019
Same, I've been clicking on a lot of things but couldn't understand what the rock was supposed to be used on :/
Click the small rock, click the most right branch of the left tree and click on Dora's head and choose "Yeah, its to hard".
The branch will be gone, "uncensoring" the scene if you'd leave without knockin the branch down

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Click the small rock, click the most right branch of the left tree and click on Dora's head and choose "Yeah, its to hard".
The branch will be gone, "uncensoring" the scene if you'd leave without knockin the branch down
Oh, thanks o/

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Fucker no fucking!

Narrator: In the end, Fucker did in fact fail to fuck.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
At first I was like okay, this is alright, I guess, weird gameplay. Then homie hits me with the Al kharid music makes me wanna kill some goblins for 10gp for the gate damn man.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes