Ren'Py Abandoned Swiper [v0.04] [Stenn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Rezol

Jul 21, 2017
This game looks great. And I'm glad to see adult Dora getting more action - she (and we) needed it since the movie.

Jan 10, 2021
As filthy frank once said in his dora the explorer song "explore this dick with that monkey character no body knows the name of " i think thats how the quote went?

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Stuff I've found in the new update: there's a merchant in the middle of the desert city who sells a rock (1g), a waterballoon (5g), the Watchmen button for 10g, drugs for 25g, and your raincoat for 999999g. Upon leaving she'll offer to trade the raincoat for her goods. This lets you leave the city by the east gate which costs 10g (and doesn't have a button to decline). You can fight a goblin there. Beating him gets you the supplies which you trade for the raincoat.

If you steal your mom's lamp three times it will trigger a battle. It's unwinnable without the rock. If you use it you can win and get her panties and an upskirt shot of her.

I couldn't find more than 20 coins so I got locked my first run when I didn't have 10g to leave the city after buying the batteries and codestone. Also the goblin steals money from you so that's unfortunate.

Haven't found a use for the codestone. Haven't tried buying the water balloon or button and I can't afford the drugs or key.

There's a guy bleeding out in the forest now and Dora says she needs to get a potion but I couldn't find anything so that will maybe be a future use for the drugs?

There's also a second screen in the city now (unless I just don't remember it from last patch) but it seems to be empty.

I like what's going on here but it can be a bit of a pixel hunt--it would be good if clickable things lit up when your cursor was over them.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Stuff I've found in the new update: there's a merchant in the middle of the desert city who sells a rock (1g), a waterballoon (5g), the Watchmen button for 10g, drugs for 25g, and your raincoat for 999999g. Upon leaving she'll offer to trade the raincoat for her goods. This lets you leave the city by the east gate which costs 10g (and doesn't have a button to decline). You can fight a goblin there. Beating him gets you the supplies which you trade for the raincoat.

If you steal your mom's lamp three times it will trigger a battle. It's unwinnable without the rock. If you use it you can win and get her panties and an upskirt shot of her.

I couldn't find more than 20 coins so I got locked my first run when I didn't have 10g to leave the city after buying the batteries and codestone. Also the goblin steals money from you so that's unfortunate.

Haven't found a use for the codestone. Haven't tried buying the water balloon or button and I can't afford the drugs or key.

There's a guy bleeding out in the forest now and Dora says she needs to get a potion but I couldn't find anything so that will maybe be a future use for the drugs?

There's also a second screen in the city now (unless I just don't remember it from last patch) but it seems to be empty.

I like what's going on here but it can be a bit of a pixel hunt--it would be good if clickable things lit up when your cursor was over them.
You can defeat the mom without the rock changing to boots and spamming attacks until he is low on hp. Then change to Dora again and same tactic.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Sadly besides that, i got stuck too, there seems to be no more than 10 coins in the game, and once you wasted them, either in the batteries for the mom sex scene or in leaving the city, you are fucked. Some quick renpy cheats could change that but i cant find the right word for the coins.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I like this game but it's gonna be a long wait to get a game with content really worth playing, until then I will wait and look forward to all the kinky shit that's gonna hit Dora on her adventures!

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Thanks to istolethisname's tip I was able to buy everything from the shop but none of it seems to do anything currently.
click on the batteries and it will offer to put them in the camera. Then click on the memory card and it will go to a cut screen.

Flaxx

Dec 31, 2018
once, once, once again Swiper 32 isn't working. I Explain because maybe there's a big problem, I dont' know. I have Windows 7 32 edition, every time the game is updated, every single time, I download it, and every time swiper 32 isn't working. Could you please control or suggest my how can I play?

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
once, once, once again Swiper 32 isn't working. I Explain because maybe there's a big problem, I dont' know. I have Windows 7 32 edition, every time the game is updated, every single time, I download it, and every time swiper 32 isn't working. Could you please control or suggest my how can I play?
IDK Update to Windows 10 64 bit maybe? Win 7 is Super frikking old and not even supported by MS anylonger.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes