RPGM - Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.40] [Fujino]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rozenn

Very good game. It has semi-mystery elements which is what I really appreciate in ntr games. The world is small so it is not cumbersome, being just and necessary for a story made in rpgm. The corruption does not start with a typical violation, rather it is based on Asuna's retribution and feeling of wanting to do something for the events, which then escalates more and more. A fluid, beautiful animation. It also has battle mechanics equal to that of a once very good game, which will never be finished :LUL:.

The bad, there is no skip button apparently.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

critic specialized in NTR

if you stop to think about it, SAO is a story that is very suggestive of netorare and rape, I could even consider this game canonical because of how problematic the narrative of this work is. Other than that, the game is already one of the best Netorare I've played, lots of scenes, mostly sneaky sex which is in my opinion the best sex in Netorare. Finally, I think the developer has to decrease the boring and long battles and increase the number of Asuna's interactions with corruption.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kinglionheart

THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!! I played plenty of RPGM games before none of them has this amount of art assets and sex scenarios. The animated art that plays during are great. Not only has the developer made a good main NTR plotline, he also made some sub plotlines for NPCs that progress as you progress the main plot. I find myself looking around in-between main quests to find new scenes and see how the other NTR plotlines are progressing.

This is defining something to look forward to. Being a SAO NTR is only the icing on the wonderful NTR cake. The only problem the game seems to crash a lot. Thankfully there is an autosave.