2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Anarion01

Jun 5, 2018
You must pay a high amount too for the lastest version and all dlc. I think I'll pass same if I find the game interesting except if a brave soul are agree for share with me and others the lastest version and all dlc.

Thanks really

Reactions: crisbr
Mar 10, 2019
You must pay a high amount too for the lastest version and all dlc. I think I'll pass same if I find the game interesting except if a brave soul are agree for share with others and me the lastest version and all dlc.

Thanks really
Will he release the latest version and dlc eventually? Or for cheaper price?

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
With that amount of dlc, lack of gallery room & guide lacking in info. I'ts hard to determine whether the content I am looking for is available for free user.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
OP was updated, and thread was promoted. no need to use a password to use the file now.

Reactions: Nykus

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
is there a gallery for the skin ,if there is plz tell and if u have a save file for everything send it to .
thanks

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
no futa? gotta say i'm disappointed, also meh on the censorship
From the Patreon, which I assume describes the content of the full version:

(3)What are the SAD’s sexual contents?
We have it all
Couple matching– boy/girl, girl/girl, monster(tentacle included)/girl, futanari/girl

Category – sex, lesbian, exhibitionism,SM , magic futa, costume, stripper tease, bath maid, orgy, group, oral, anal, double penetration,and so on.
And the uncensored version is presumably the paid version, since some of the Patreon tiers offer exactly that.

Leon1999

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly i tried to find and a most recent one that the other that i shared here, but is just impossible it seems
the only way to get it full its pay the +150 dollars

(i think that is more but whatever)

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
so i downloaded the patch of 0.81 version but i dont know what to do to play the game can someone help me??
I am sorry I forgot to leave the base game. I restored the files of base game in OP. Download the base game, use the new patch I just uploaded. It should work then.

Reactions: psycohunter96

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Trying to figure out how to unlock Nudist.. sigh... the free roam time is limited and no info on how to do it.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes