Unity - Sword x Hime [v1.12.2] [Kazuya, tensun3d]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Mercedes

Could be a good game with good reviews, if developers in general and they in particular would test their games / demos before they reveal them to the public and cause a shit storm from which the game can never emerge again.

Error (partly already mentioned in the thread):
    No clear boundaries in the city, behind the general you end up in a cul-de-sac from which you can no longer get out or through the holes in the castle (collision queries?) You fall into the bottomless

The sprint button that no longer turns off the blur effect

Animations that are not triggered because the NPC are only a few inch outside the trigger range

Opponent respawn times are far too short. These reappear after less than 1 second, so defeats are inevitable. You can only run away, which in turn attracts enemies from the area

Endless repetitions during sex. It is difficult to leave the area after such an attack.

Sex attacks occur at 100% HP of the heroine as well as at 50%.
    Unrealistic self-healing.
    If only one enemy hits the heroine, she regenerates herself faster. The enemy takes damage even though the heroine does not attack. If there are several opponents, these damage themselves. The best way to eliminate groups is to simply walk around them. The few hits she gets regenerated away.

But also something positive. The opponents drop some interesting items like new costumes. Otherwise - at this point in time I can't say anything positive.

All in all I am inclined to give 3 stars. The "Game" is not a complete laughing stock. With a revision of the problems mentioned, it could become a real 3D pearl.
    Especially since I prefer a female protagonist anyway.

I use the google translator
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Smilingjack4

This game is scuffed like its translation. Unreal Engine looks good even in unskilled hands, however I managed to activeate a skill which never expired and it gave my a "tunnel vision" screen effect.

Actually, I already wasted more effort writing this than what went into design, gameplay, or anything, really. Fapping to this game is a challenge, and you get more satisfying gameplay by just banging your head against the wall.