• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Swords and Submission [v1.01] [Taco]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Psihos

An ideal game, this is how ren'py games should be. If you want a barbarian with a penis or vagina - ok, if you don’t want gay scenes in the city - ok. Both main characters of the game are well described. The scenes of rimming and golden shower are described without dirt, but from the side of submission and humiliation. And the game isn't too long, multiple endings.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

RainGres

10/10 One of the best Femdom ever written in media. The way the story goes about the corruption of John was pretty well written, Asteria and Ann as the mistress was pretty compelling with how much Asteria dominate John and how Ann perverse that twisted trauma into a fetish with a gentler domination.

All in all it's a really nice femdom game which I've honestly like overall
  3. 2.00 star(s)

mazaresco

scenario is grotesque and animation a wee dark, often at night, with shortcuts to hide most of it. Characters unveiling is not progressive and it's like if they changed personnality in the middle of the game
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Yeesh3425

Good stuff! Love the slow corruption of the MC and his loving sweetie under the gentle (okay, that's a lie) guidance of the lovely amazon goddess. I really thought the nice gnome(?) lady at the inn deserved a thank you scene in the happy endings for her help on the journey, but we can't always get everything we want.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

This is beautiful games. Story is excellent. Amazon is graceful and beautiful. All the femdom action in this game is mind blowing. Renders are good. This is beautiful addition in femdom games. I am searching for more games like it. Men always submit when such a lovely women are in action.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

sadooper

This was alright, but realistically, it could've easily been waaay better. The models and the actual sex scenes are pretty good, but that's basically where the good things end.

- Too Short, took less than an hour.
    - Lacking gameplay. There are only two choices you make that affect the story. Do you want gay content? and Which ending do you want?
    - The story is pretty crap.
    - Content had decent variety at first, but piss play dominates the last half of the game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

harrio1

Great job as always, if you are into futa on male mc (rough) or femdom (rough) on male mc you are going to enjoy this. The creators other products are of slightly higher quality mainly due to higher scene variation but this one is stilla a great title. Check out the creators patreon and sposor him with a couple of bucks if you want more games/VNs of the sort.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Slack00

BLUF: You should take the "...and Submission" part of the game title very seriously.

Though I'm not part of the target audience, I give this game 4/5 stars because I feel like that's what it deserves for that audience.

The writing is quite good (seems native English) and the pacing is great. Images are great, and a few animations are included, though I'd say they were not always the correct choice of action to show (a woman rubbing her clit, for example, but zoomed far out...or maybe another pose where the action is shown soft-core style with all the genitals blocked).

The game is short--you can probably play it in an hour, and there's only three choices in the beginning, and then it branches from one of those choices to create three or four endings. Interestingly, I hit a bug at the one of the possible endings and the entire game restarted itself. Otherwise, the game has very few typos and is very clean to run.

As a futa lover, I had hoped this game's obvious humiliation and submission themes would be relatively minor and maybe I'd get to see some futa x female action...alas, no. Urination is big theme, the male eating his own cum (sometimes mixed with urine) is in there. I had hoped that maybe we'd see sex with those goblins (which exit the scene very quickly (they probably shouldn't be included in the title photo). Alas, there are no women getting any kind of penetration at all--only the male. It's straight up humiliation and submission for the male character all day, every day. All of the endings have him humiliated to different degrees, the most extreme two of which have him completely sissified.

So though the game is great, and although it's a swing and a miss for the content that I like, it's a quality production deserving 4 stars.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jujansol

I loved it. Taco really is one of the best game creators when it comes to this sort of thing. Game was enjoyable, and even though I hesitated after reading the description, when I played it and saw that scene where Ann watches through the window - man that was SO FUCKING HOT. Looking forward to more Taco games!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ninjaman2

This game is fun and amazing. Some very hot scenes and some realistic progression. The models look wonderful and it has it all, from futa, forced-bi, feet worship, ass worship, chastity, I loved it!

Would have liked to see it go on longer, but I understand the desire to put forth a completed work. Maybe a sequel can be in the works!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Sasarko99

If you like femdom you'll love this game, futas content is optional but for those who seek it you will not be disappointed, I wish the game was longer but aside from that it was great.
    there is also pegging and watersports and cum-eating involved, not a big fan of the last one but the rest makes up for it in my opinion.
    I also wish there were options to get bad ends before reaching the game, for example during the goblin ambush, where Ann gets violated, and maybe something in the small town, and lastly at the necromancer.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Renonymous

This game clearly has some love in it, but it lacks technical polish in story and design.

For the story, you will not be changing the protagonist's path in any way or making decisions that amount to anything beyond "Do you want to show or hide x fetish in upcoming scenes?" I think choiceless stories like this can be successful, but they require a professional level erotica writer, because the game is just a novel at that point.

Swords and Submission is not at that level. It has a wealth of fetishes available, but it's a wham-bam-thank-you-maam story where the protagonist is sexually submitting to a stranger in front of his friend within minutes of meeting her and the reader is never given the chance to empathize with the protagonist, feel his conflict/fight, or see his slow fall to submission. On top of all of that, the sex scenes themselves feel a bit too summarized and can't make up their mind whether they want to focus on the voyeur's perspective or the recipient.

On the UI side, there's also some issues. While it's not the worst scene design I've ever seen, the backgrounds were sometimes immersion-breaking because of how stark they were or how the lighting didn't match. This isn't nearly as bad as the poorly optimized animations, however. I'm running this game on a pretty powerful rig and I still had a stutter before every animation.

Overall, I thought Swords and Submission was very impressive for a game that came out of nowhere, but it could've benefited from a little more time in the oven.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

ILIYAK

The game was quite passable, until the desert.
    The normal futa-dom, not that I like it completely, but I still hope, that futa games will become closer to Japanese stile, where there is less domination and more, mutual, satisfaction.

Then, things got worse in the 1st town. I saw it coming. All of it, although, it came with some strange behaviour from our girlfriend, but the first night in the Desert somewhat made up for it.

But then....
    You showed it once, then another time in town, and 5 urination scenes, almost back to back, in the desert.
    That was a huge turn-off.
    And then the girl decides to come out as a domination queen, with our MC becoming whimpier by the frame :HideThePain:

If you like, how it all sounds, enjoy yourself, but it's just not my cup of....
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Timodjin

If you in to fantasy and Uriation, here is the game. The story is weak and silly, but the domination scenes are worth the time it takes to play it.
    Would like a few more girls though. The giant does not ring my bell.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Flooper

Oh my goodness, where did this gem suddenly come from <3

This has so many of my favourite themes in it. A slow build-up of femdom content, hot characters and an incredible array of set-pieces that even made my kinky mind blush <3 I -loved- this, and it slit immedaitely into my golden vault, to stay for replay later <3

Sadly it -is- somewhat linear, with few choices, but if you like service-sub gameplay with strong humiliation/grossdom vibes, this is perfect <3