Unity - Completed - SxS! Cumshot Competition with a Cheeky Prostitute! [v1.1] [Tanimani]

1. 4.00 star(s)

nopenothere

A well-designed game for what it was going for. I think the 2-star review preceding mine is too critical about the difficulty of the game; it was difficult at first, but within half an hour it was hard not to win every single time. After unlocking everything, I never found the CG with the internal shot with the condom removed, don't know where that is. I hope someone finds a way to get rid of the stupid mosaic censor, the version on DLsite clearly doesn't have it. I also wish there was animations of the guy losing because you don't get any splooge shots in the winning animations.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MrHoly

Version 1.1
    There the plot for why you go to a brothel it's cause you got NTR but it's not really part of the game.
    Gameplay is just a match 4 with the arrow keys and picking the position you want to smash in.
    Animations are meh.
    English yes but gibberish so you got to make shit up as you read along.
    Overall it's a average game to pass the time if you got any time also music is good.
    Took about 20-30 mins to get all gallery.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

fantasmic

Version 1.1
    Overall: While the art and Eri's design are good, this game contains exactly the wrong amount of gameplay (and it's all rng).
    Good:
    - Eri looks good, though that's the kind of thing which is apparent from the cover art. Still: sharp eyes, bob cut, and realistically-large breasts. Sign. Me. Up.
    - The CGs are good.
    - I particularly liked the notable use of condoms since Eri's supposed to be a pro after all.
    Bad:
    - There's a dumb ntr setting. It's not like ntr killed my father or anything, but this game's set-up lacks any creativity. You also need to skip over it each time you play, instead of being to jump straight into the action.
    - This has exactly the wrong amount of gameplay. It'd be fine as a short, branching VN (or preferably CYOA). It'd also be fine as an SLG with periods of going to work (Eri's a pro, after all) or training the protagonist's loser penis between bouts. Instead, you have to skip through the intro every. single. time. then randomly click and hope you win. Lose, activate the cheat setting, repeat.
    - As a cheeky-girl enthusiast, I feel this often leans more into "just abusive."
    - There's no setting to switch to windowed mode.
    - The gameplay is pure rng. There's no patterns to recognize or meta-progression to help you win; just randomly click. Concentration mode is nowhere near enough. The only way you can win is to first lose, then go into the settings menu and increase the time of the concentration gauge. It goes back to normal once you win though. You might not even know it's there, since most people will only visit the settings screen when they first start the game then never again.
    - There are supposed to be five endings, but you'll likely only see two: regular loss and regular win. There's also ones for win- and lose-streaking, which are impossible and tedious, respectively.
    Medium:
    - The CGs don't always match the position you selected. It's somewhat understandable since they follow the format of Eri-dominant (big loss) to protagonist-dominant (big success) and it can be hard to think up a way for the protagonist to show dominance during a footjob, but even then there's no reason for [big success, side position] to actually be a carry position.
    - The control scheme is inelegant. You use the mouse to start the game, then need to use arrows+enter to actually control it. All mouse or arrows+z/x would be better.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

kakk

v1.1: I liked the artsyle and the gameplay loop element, its not unfair even if its a game of chance (because of the ability you have), you will only lose if you want to. I would've liked more animations but for a first project its Average/Good for me, hope this project isn't a one time thing
  5. 2.00 star(s)

anon280

v1.1

too simple of gameplay, playing feels mediocre
    fantastic art, has a rough erotic style to it
    okay animation, drawings looks incomplete
    intense mind breaking raw sex
    tedious replayability, unlocking missed content for gallery feels like a chore
    and of course the MTL ruins any plot or dialogue