RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
This version is quite buggy tbh...

Too bad also some animation I thought were done are missing like the dog and spider...

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
Once the 0.88.3 patch has been applied...
To complete the update to 0.88.3 and fix the boss, please type in "ResetMainMission" into the console, press the 'confirm' box on the right of the bar, save the game and restart the app.

Simply updating to 0.88.3 alone is not enough. Please do the above.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Your cheat program is listed as a trojan and will not download. Any idea how to bypass that?
Edit: Never mind. It seems ISPs are blocking downloads directly from this site in particular. Started in March 10th.

Last edited:

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I'll admit I'm a little disappointed in the CG ending for the slime DG. Given what we saw with the zombie girl CG I half expected to see her turn into a slime DG herself, especially given the angle the dev went with. It would have been apt to see her final form still getting pumped with the other's fluids, which were the cause for her transformation in the first place.

That said, the game over CG for the ceiling trap is probably going to be something special. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
If you change your "scene" number in your save file to I think it was 38, you get teleported to the bug hole, and if you go to the left, another Syahata is getting fucked by the spider so you can watch your Syahata masturbate to the Syahata that is having lovey dovey sex with the spider. Absolute win

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you collect her items then destroy the web blocking the entrance to the outside then go to the bound Syahata, both girls will combine into one. Then after you're given free control again, you can go out while still bound since you already destroyed the web. You will also exit the hole still bound and can't fight back, only able to move slowly to be fucked again by the spiders waiting outside

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Btw the animation for the Tentacle trap in the forest is just *chef's kiss*
Absolutely beautiful.
It's kinda unlikely but I really hope all this enemies, even the ones that aren't supposed to do damage, get a gameover scene

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
But how did you guys pass over the fence near abandoned house? When i try to get into the house it's only "this is the end for now, thx for playing".

Afert

Jul 2, 2017
But how did you guys pass over the fence near abandoned house? When i try to get into the house it's only "this is the end for now, thx for playing".
Free version ends at the barn/fence. Subscriber version goes to the plant boss / ending. Grab a version uploaded above, 0.88.3.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SyahatasBadDay-0.88.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: KerrJijka
4.40 star(s) 63 Votes