Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
For those guys who don’t check Fantia, a new picture and text for it:"This is an animation illustration that is a bonus for paid plans. This animation is not included in the game and is a bonus for paid plans."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright, we just need someone to post it here. A hero perhaps...

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
hey lads, before I start reading through 128 pages of this forum, maybe anyone can advise if there is any way to demosaic this game? Only thing i have is bepinex universal demosaic and obviously it doesn't work. Thanks

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
it has built in uncensored command in game. start the game and use mouse to click the cat head on upper right corner, a console command mode will appear. Type

C 0

(uppercase C and zero)
and press the white box on the right, if the text disappear means it is correct, than you can click the red cross to leave console mode. Check Gallery to see the uncensored is success or not. If you want to censorship back type C 1 there

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Damn, this will be the last update? So sad, this one was very good. Hope the next one the developer's working on does well.
Why is it sad? My understanding is that it is the last update because the full game is set to release on the 28th.
Unless you were hoping for more content lol

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Can someone upload that animation?
Why is it sad? My understanding is that it is the last update because the full game is set to release on the 28th.
Unless you were hoping for more content lol
Of course a lot of people where hoping for more content.
But actually Jashinn said he will still update the game once in a while if there is enough people asking for it.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I think I'm alone when I say this, but: I don't really like the fullscreen illustrations. What I like is the in-game animations, like that one near the start where you open a stall and there's a futa zombie fucking a girl. The thrusting in that animation is hot as fuck.

The fullscreen animations are okayish in my opinion. Only one I really liked was the gym boss fucking her brains out. The rest is, I dunno, okayish to me.

heliolisk09

Aug 8, 2018
Can someone upload that animation?

Of course a lot of people where hoping for more content.
But actually Jashinn said he will still update the game once in a while if there is enough people asking for it.
Theirs also the fact he intends to make another game in same universe

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes