Unity - Syahata's Bad Day [v0.88.4] [JaShinn]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MoreNow

AMAZING. Best GAME in general since ILL SERVER. EXTREMELY nice 2D animations and positions. Immediately going to support this dev. what an incredibly amazing surprise. Looks like this will be even better than Parasite In City and She Ill Server, if the Dev keeps adding enemies and polishing animations even more. Love the concept - the world and the characters. Finding those random NPC characters in like, ahegao animation scenes is super super nice. Extremely well done. Can't wait for more! sending $ your way now Dev. Great job on the demo!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SebasL

A great game to look forward.
    It hits a lot of checks:
    Side-scroller/Platformer with Female Protagonist.
    In-game animated sprite rape scenes, so you don't need to die to see a moving game-over scene.
    Male on Female, Futa on Female, Insect and Stomach Deformation/Bulge for now.
    "Hidden"(not so much), additional scenes, all animated.
    So yeah, for us old timers who liked Parasite in City, Anthophobia and all the other animated sprite games, this game is a Christmas present early.
    And this is only the beta.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kiDRetadoR

Now this is a game I look forward to

As someone that has played Parasite in City before or alikes, this game definitely hits the spot. It's a rather simple game, but entertaining

I absolutely loved how this game rewards you for exploring, as you can discover some scenes the player doesn't take part of but it adds to the worldbuilding of the game.

For a "horror" game, the atmosphere is done rather well. There are some moments where you can feel a little bit tense, or just thinking: "What exactly could be lurking around here?". I think it plays with the unknown well

Speaking of scenes, this beta already has some high quality pixel art scenes. In my personal experience, if there was censorship, it was so minimum that I didn't even notice it, the animations for the sex scenes were pretty good, they had some nice sound effects as well.. the amount of semen, which is a detail I always kind of look forward to but not many games do it, was plentiful and I loved that about it.. also the fact that there's a post climax moment where both the player and the enemy kind of stump on the ground and PC oozes lots of cum from the hole she got fucked from while the enemy leaks and pants is like.. god, so erotic

Lots of attention to detail, which is very appreciated

Weapons wise, there's only two right now, the broom and the pistol and they both work well, ammunition for the pistol felt pretty okay and both weapons felt rather balanced as well, they also have some pretty good animations

Two things I would say it can improve about this is the hit registry with the broom, as sometimes the hit kind of doesn't register (mostly with the futa enemy, for the male enemy it works just fine) as well as reducing the screen shake whenever your hits connect with the enemy. I didn't have that much trouble with it but it might be just a wee too much

Map design was nice as well, nothing too out of the ordinary here but I liked it still.

And one of the most important things with japanese games that usually is not the greatest is, the translations. I have to say, in this game in particular the translation was quite good (despite the fact that it's apparently machine translated). You could understand quite well what the dialogues were saying and it helped get an insight of what is going on.

I look forward for the next updates of this game, definitely going to keep tabs on it.

This review is addressed towards the latest version posted on this site [v0.19]
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ruttodiporco

Such a cool game, enjoyed a lot and it is only a beta.
    Wish there will be more of this games.
    It is unfortunately easy to die and somehow the progress will be still saved and can get confusing ( or me is just me)
    The command to attack is first X and then Z to attack.
    When you save it can occur that you get stuck on the spot ( press Q to exit to title and enter continue )

Can't wait for additional monster, bigger :D