• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 5, 2022
how can i get out of the christmas area? i saved the girl got the cane but when i try to go back through all the monsters i cant go back outside. Am i doing somethign wrong or is this a bug

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Reactions: PoisonArse

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
You seem to know your stuff, been looking for games with expansion themes, extreme or not. care too list some you know of?
First of all, F95 Doesn't really like it, when people use a games comment section to recommend games, because there is a place for that specific purpose. Then again, the admins don't seem to mind too much if it is kept to a minimum.

If you specifically mean stuff like belly inflation, i can't really help you all that much. Syahata and the eluku games are really the only ones i have, that have that.

If you just mean expansion of any body parts (Belly, Dicknballs, Boobies etc.), i can be of more help:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If none of these are what you are looking for i also found 2 recommendation channels, which discuss various games of that kind:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm gonna be 100 % honest with you. I am a very picky eater when it comes to my smut, so if you look around a bit you are gonna find a ton more games on F95. Those i listed are just the ones i have on my personal launcher, saved on my pc.

I set up some search perimeters here, maybe you're lucky with this. I didn't add any engine preferences because i don't know what you like but i would recommend only activating flash, java, others, unity and unreal engine, because the other engines rarely have animated smut.

Last edited:

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I've been thinking... Does making a Syahata-centered Discord server sound like a bad idea?
Thoughts?
I don't know that there's really enough of a community and active development to make it more than just an nsfw hangout server.
id be down for a new hangout spot, plus it would be nice as a place to help the community
Maybe a Jashinn Discord instead. They already seem to be collecting a lot of ideas for their second game in the comment sections of itch.io, ci-en and fantia.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
First of all, F95 Doesn't really like it, when people use a games comment section to recommend games, because there is a place for that specific purpose. Then again, the admins don't seem to mind too much if it is kept to a minimum.
yeah i agree except 5 times out of 10 nobody actually responds over there.

Holy knight Ricca (Has quite a lot of fetish material actually, including belly inflation)
I been juggling with this one rather too try it or not, isn't it only in game overs that these happen though?

Reactions: PoisonArse
4.40 star(s) 63 Votes