Unity - Completed - Syahata's Bad Day [v1.0.5] [JaShinn]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jip

Absolutely love this game! Can't wait to see the next update! Here's hoping all enemies with have that cinematic finale! The monsters are great, the fighting is good, and the animations are incredible! This is a great game!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

I love these kinds of pixel art games, with relatively high resolution.
    Pixel animation and sounds are pretty good, gallery animations are good but censored.
    Also I'll never understand the kink being raped by disgusting creatures like insects. Zombies and monsters are acceptable, but insects? Really?
    However, I learned to ignore them and in the gallery you can just watch what you like.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Slayer

It's been a while since the last time I played this game (on that version it ended at the GYM area), the game has grow a lot, there are plenty of new enemies (dogs, rats, tentacles, spiders and many more), all the enemies have H-attack and some of them even have a game over animation (like the rat and the flies).

The game does have cheats, the infinite ammo and infinite health are great since you can quickly advance and see plenty of H-scenes without getting a game over while enjoying them.

It does have a Sex Stats menu in which you can see how many semen is inside, # of times she had sex, etc. It also has pregnancy, so far for the flies and spiders but hopefully in the future it will have pregnancy from different monsters.

Also the game features some corruption, the main character will change what she says the more she has sex, same goes for the animation when she surrenders, changing from a hands up to show underwear to literally inviting the enemies.

And finally a small detail that I really like and for some reason only few games do... once the main character gets a creampie she will be dripping and make small puddles.

So stop reading this and go play the game...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Pidge

That's a real good game. There is no reason to explain this, trust me.
    If u like side/scrollers, pixel art animations. - Here is one good enough to try.

Maybe there is just one minus - you are always want more and more like this..=)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

an ero oni

Played on 0.79

Quality side scroller. Good variety of animations and minimal jank as far as I'm concerned.

It isn't too difficult and is generous with save states although some areas are best 'ran through' instead of taking a while to cheese by healing at a save station.

Some enemies are bullshit, but that's fine.

Good time.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Lord of Hentaiz

+ Fun Concept

= Decent Art
    = Decent Animations

- Awful Controls ( you actually aim via arrow keys with the gun? why? )
    - Bland Combat ( its really just proper spacing with poke / shooting mechancis )
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Kanafae

Amazing side-scroller, which has long been my favorite genre for adult games. Sounds are spot-on and scenes are top-notch for its graphics and if you're into these tags (which I am, of course).

My concern is that there are bugs (gameplay bugs, I'm not complaining about the flies). For example, if you lay eggs while near an enemy you'll be softlocked in an infinite animation loop. Considering this is a beta, I trust this'll be fixed; especially since the dev is quite friendly to us.

I also understand that the stamina gameplay might not be for everyone; but I personally like it and have seen it work before on side-scrollers like these.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

HardcoreCuddler

Art is great
    Animation is great
    There are cheats
    Gameplay is shite but who the hell cares
    It'ss voiced

Overall I had fun, and there' quite a bit of tentacle stuff

Wtf else am I supposed to ssay? let me post my fucking review
  9. 5.00 star(s)

lilithh

Really great game, MC is cute, gameplay is great. animations are great. My only criticism is I wish there was a hard mode though, a little too easy. Will be following this game for sure. Also would recommend the amount of eggs to be more and random amount.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

A really well done game, even if it's still in beta. The gameplay isn't the best, with enemies too tanky and the MC being able to do 2 melee attack before rest xD. Althou the game isn't hard, it can get boring....BUT the gallery, 5 star only for the gallery, ankoku marimo should learn a thing or two from this gallery: always put background animation in the gallery, ALWAYS. (I'm looking at you "Sword of Ryonasis")
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Naruleci

So far this game is really good! Good combat, great lewd scenes and the game overs are well done too! There's only one boss at the moment but it's pretty great, looking forward to more boss fights! If you like side-scrollers you should definitely check this out!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Babbaba

For a beta this game looks incredibly promising. The visuals and animations are great. Few issues persist at the point in time when I'm writing this, like a low amount of voice options that often repeat, and a few bugs here and there that will very likely be fixed sometime in the future. Definitely give it a go if you like the side scrolling H-games.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Nyy

just need to get used to controls at the start and everything's a breeze once u know the zombie patterns and simple strats.
    Everythings pretty balanced out, but would want a way to farm gun bullets since enemies spawn infinitely.

The segs scenes are wonderful especially the cgs. looking forward for more!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Laura2022

It's just a simple sidescroller with survival/combat elements and some funny lewd scenes. There does seem to be a "genuine" storyline to elaborate on why the world got so messed up, and with hope that our lovely protagonist will be able to escape into safety... hopefully not too corrupted by all these monsters before she reaches the shelter. I love how smooth the game plays, though the controls do get wonky sometimes, as it is sometimes difficult to gauge when specific enemies are in range, or when you are in their attack range. Though honestly, the best part is when you get the firearms, and then you can blast everyone and everything. Maybe this is less about a lewd story of Syahata the Survivor, and about the war-Maiden Syahata the Great?
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Biyuri

Nothing groundbreaking in the sidescrolling genre, defeat gives sex scenes but it's good sex scenes due to the art

Combat is both hard and easy modo, in the sense that the controls can be jank but once you figure out how it ticks it makes fights simple (for me at least the character freezes after a few swings I swing too much, so to spam attacks I learned to tap X then Z instead of holding X for the combat stance)

What originally drew me in is that the pause menu shows an Xray of how full of cum our chraracter is, I see there's a corruption element as the more our Syahata gets fucked the more she starts to like it. As it's not finished yet I'd be interested in seeing how much this mechanic plays out but it's nice flavour

Also a pleasent surprise I personally appriciate is the futa enemy designs, the galery even has a defeat cutscene for the futa zombie showing how our MC also turns into a futa. I love that!

tl;dr This game really has potential even if combat doesn't flow well. 4/5
  16. 3.00 star(s)

tomwilliams9911

So, this is actually pretty good game, in the style of Parasite in City, but it needs some work. I'll go over it quickly:

The Good:
    - Cute protagonist (a little too loli-looking for me, make her look a little more mature please)
    - The pixel animations are good. Really good. Even though most of it is stuff I don't personally like (bestiality, inflation, etc) they're good quality stuff.
    - Gameplay isn't half bad. Some people are complaining that saves aren't common enough, but they're wrong. There are plenty of saves about and if you're doing things right, you won't be taking enough hits to worry about. And you regain health at save points to.
    - There's not much story but it's also pretty straightforward. Escape to safety. A nice, simple premise.

The not so good:
    - The combat is a little bit slow compared to Parasite in City. I like the greater focus on melee but currently, apart from the boss and the 2 crawling/flying enemies, there's not much to break up the gameplay style.
    - The crouching and aiming-up melee are both bugged and don't respond like they should. I've only got the crouch melee to work a couple of times, which makes the flying and crawling enemies a pain to deal with.
    - The gun deals surprisingly little damage, same as the broom (melee). It takes 2 bullets to kill a rat, something about that doesn't feel right, especially as during the sewers you're using a lot of ammo due to the bugged melee.
    - For a zombie apocalypse, there's not enough zombies. Ditch the bestiality and stick to the theme. It's definitely a personal opinion (and what holds it back from a higher score for me), but the less of it there is the better.

Areas that are OK but could be improved to really hit the game's potential:
    - The game's atmosphere. It's okay at the minute, but some more environmental storytelling would go a long way to helping the game. It's just empty corridors, some zombies, and a handful of people being fucked by the enemies. Add some music and sound effects, more details to the rooms (be it bloodstains, cum stains, or shadows of people fighting or fucking in the background). Papers on the floor, notices and flyers on the doors and windows, overflowing taps and flickering lights. Just really double down on it and you can boost the game's quality a great deal.
    - More zombies, more combat variety. Give special zombies with special moves. Maybe one (let's say a zombiefied jock) has a charge attack that needs to be baited. Maybe an athlete or gymnast can dodge some of your blows. Maybe a police officer in riot armour one just doesn't get staggered.
    - More interactivity. Just more gameplay options. Hiding, locking doors to stop enemies coming through, etc etc.

Overall, it's not a bad game and it has great potential.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

onehitok

Amazing Cunny game :sob::eek: Has many lewd scenes, good combat system where you have to stand still to ready yourself to attack. Kind of reminds me of Resident evil 4 original. Syahata is cute too, I am sure lots of coomer would love seeing her getting creampied
  18. 5.00 star(s)

charmaman

awesome game with very nice animation.
    Gameplay is good. At first it looks hard, but once you get the idea it is rather easy and you can progress fluently. There is enough variations so far, so that it doesn't get boring.
    It contains very nice rape, breeding and monster sex scenes. Also you dont have to die to get to the scenes, you can simply surrender to the monsters to get to the h stuff without any penalty and continue after that.

Also looking at the developers blog it looks like this is a very very rare game that is actually frequently updated and new preview-images show up about every week.

So far it is a short early access state but updates look very promising.

Update for Version 0.79:
    It is getting better and better with every version. The dev offers more or less frequent and big updates with multiple new enimies and new animations every 3-4 months. It has always been worth the wait so far! Still 100% recommending it!
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

The animations are all this has going for it. It's an absolute slog to play through, the combat is about as horrid as it gets, and there is zero indication of where to go. Characters you need to find are in doors that look like every other door in the game, and saving is far too few and far between. You walk here, walk past an enemy or spend a full minute killing it, then keep walking. That's the gameplay loop. Just a drag to play. In no way is this fun.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Carbon_Scythe732

Probably one of my favorite side-scroller's so far, combat system is a bit bland (you can literally walk past most of the enemies), but phenomenal H-system makes up for it. Overall I would definitely recommend playing this game.