4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 09/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Sylvia" version "2020-12".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sylvia" versione "2020-12".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Sylvia" version "2020-03".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sylvia" version "2020-03".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1660119

Reading the changelog of March 2020, I don't understand if the story continue with new picture / animation ? Or if it add stuff to the current version ? (English Isn't my native language, sorry !)
They added new content (images/ animations/ story) in February and did the voice-over for this new content in this March release.
If you haven't played the game since September 2019 release, you should give it a try IMO.

Reactions: zxcvb88
D

Deleted member 1660119

I have the patreon official release including up to date PC, Mac version and Android Versions with the updated walkthrough:

Can it be added to the OP as well?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Oh how i love female voiced games especially when they have a sexy voice and the art work is great. Nice to play a game with slightly different artwork then honey select or daz*what ever they're called* =very original in my book and looking forward to more.
Thanks so much for sharing. *****

Last edited:

crave

May 1, 2017
So, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when I move in with Sylvia. I clicked to explore the living room and I don't know how to get out of it lol. I'm just panning around in the zoom and nothing happens. Anyone know how to continue?

D

Deleted member 1660119

So, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when I move in with Sylvia. I clicked to explore the living room and I don't know how to get out of it lol. I'm just panning around in the zoom and nothing happens. Anyone know how to continue?
Under the tv you have a video game console... click on it...

D

Deleted member 1660119

men what is the graphic name like these characters or anyone tell me games with the same characters
The lead artist is BBCChan

It's the only game with those characters.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Something to tell..Sylvia has a suggesting voice. Why on Earth aren't there too many voiced games like this one (exceptions made of japanese games)? Many DEVs meet the echonomic requirements and even talk about this. Would be the next step, wouldn't it?

Reactions: PixieWillow

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i like the game, the voice,the art,sylvia and lea...up to chapter4, i hate,i mean i realy hate valerie and then bäääääähm i feel conflicted :unsure:

• Love

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Played the current version and i gotta say it was a pleasant experience, i quite liked the branching stuff (even if Valerie and Léa paths don't have much content) and the art and voice acting are superb as usual, it's correct so say that this update just helps prove that Sylvia is indeed the best girl and that is a shame that women like here aren't real

D

Deleted member 1660119

Something to tell..Sylvia has a suggesting voice. Why on Earth aren't there too many voiced games like this one (exceptions made of japanese games)? Many DEVs meet the echonomic requirements and even talk about this. Would be the next step, wouldn't it?
You make a BIG point, my friend.

I remember not so long ago people bashing Manor because he was one of the firsts to spend significant time voicing his game.
Today, many indie devs are using Voice Actresses' popularity to promote their stuff on twitter.
Probably the same devs bashing him on this very forum ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Right click not going to saves and no auto saves is annoying in a linear game where choices matter.......Also annoying that I had to manually enable rollback. Love the art though

Flown

May 9, 2019
When we can except next update with new scenes? I know last one was in march, but looking at development pacing im worried.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes